Black People : Tiger Woods.... 1/8th Black?!?!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by spicybrown, Oct 26, 2005.

1. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I was fishing through some very old threads on this forum. I ran across one that mentioned Tiger Woods as being only 1/8 Black. His father is reportedly 1/4 Black:rolleyes: What percentage of "other" blood does one need to be considered mixed? I always thought you need one non-Black grandparent. I don't believe it. I am only 1/4 Amerindian, and at least it shows some. People need to be who they are, as though a lil other blood will loosen the noose from their neck. I don't care if someone has 1 Black parent, and the other is Persian, French, Amerindian, German, Dutch, Mexican, Arab.......you're still 50% Black. People act like mixtures like this will make them only 10% Black. Someone please enlighten me on this genetic selectivity. Hate to bring up racial baggage:number1:

2. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    LOL.. TRUE.. CAUSE ALL RACES GOT SOME BLACK IN EM.. EXCEPT FOR TRUE ARYANS.. THEY BLK MAN CRYPTONITE. i MEMBA READIN A STORY ABOUT A LADY WHO GOT A COPY OF HER BIRTH CERTIFICATED AT THE AGE OF 80 AND HAD HER LISTED AS COLORED.. CAUSE HER GREAT GREAT GRANDMA WAS MIXED.. SHE WAS DARN NEAR SUICIDAL.. LOL.. NAH IM JOKIN.. BUT SHE WAS FURIOUS.. AND PETITIONED TO HAVE IT CHANGED.. BUT HEY AT LEAST SHE IDENTIFIED WITH WHAT IT MEANT TO BE CONSIDERED BLK THIS DAY N AGE.. .AND SHE WASNT HAVIN IT!

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    The desire to "cleanse" themselves of black blood is strong in some people. It is known as the "pass" mentality!

4. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    So true Pan

" The desire to "cleanse" themselves of black blood is strong in some people. It is known as the "pass" mentality! "

Some folks wish they were white. They hate being any portion black. If one could prove they were 1/8 Native American they could receive benefits from certain tribes.

Cauafricasian isn't on the equal employment opportunity data sheet when looking for a job. They are changing this form to include many new choices. But one drop, keeps you from totally reaching the top.

5. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Imagine the frustration for people who's appearance doesn't match their claims of racial diversity like Tiger Woods....oh what a quagmire!

6. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    If I'm not mistaken, Tiger Woods is 1/4th Black, his father's 50/50.

7. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Who care what Tiger Woods claims and people who give him a hard time are being foolish.

In all actuality there is no such thing as race scientically.

The Cherokee teach if all people dont stop racial and religous hating we will all suffer badly and soon.

Everyone has been mixed no matter how dark you might think you are you have some other race in your genes.

People of mixed race don't get fully accepted by blacks who sometimes believe being darker makes one purer.

They dont get fully accepted by whites who believe if you got an ounce of black in you then you're not pure white.

Mixed people can go back and forth easier than someone darker but they don't have a home.

Racial groups like Arabs and Asians came about just because of this reasons and that meant more kinds of humans creating another division onto black and white.

It's not what you are but who you are that's important.

Tiger Woods has done more to help blacks get into the game of Golf than anybody ever has. He quietly teaches the secrets to young blacks.

Some blacks take being black for granted and have nothing else better to do than talk about who is pure but have never shown any material help to liberation other than that.

Don't blow wind become it.

8. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    I beg to differ Akiles. Scientifically there most definately are different races. There are also millions of people who do not have mixed blood, I don't know why you think they're aren't. I do agree with you that Tiger Woods heritage is of little importance. However, the future of the black race does not depend on us learning golf. Therefore I'm not impressed with his supposedly teaching young blacks the sport "in secret".

P.S. We aren't Cherokee so what they say is of little consequence to us. If the Cherokee taught each other to beware of the white man, they'd still have control of this country!

P.S.S Aren't you the same person who was trying to overblow a rivarly between African Americans and West Indians? Where does that match up in your Cherokee inspired message of racial harmony?

9. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3

You are entitled to disagree with me but not antagonize me I did not overblow the problem between AA's and African immigrants only spelled in out from my perspective!

And why are you so mean towards Cherokee peoples Africans made the same mistakes so did alot of cultures who thought the whites were impressive and became overwhelmed with their odd behavior and looks.

The future does not depend upon Golf but a lot of people haven't taught poor blacks anything other than preaching a message that has been over preached before about who is being black and who ain't.

And last but not least I shall be merciful for your ignorance of not knowing that races dont exist except in the mind of those who want to prepueate it for their own reasons.

I will give you the theory once then you can do with it what you want.

Every person has two parents 2
    Then four grandparents 4

Then eight great grandparents 8

Then 16 great grandparents 16

Then 32 great-great grandparents 32

The 64 great-great-great grandparents 64

This is the 2 to the power of n systems that was discovered in Egypt that is the basis for most of our formula mathematics

Sir Isaac Newton discovered it using ancient Egyptian text given to him and he supposely invented calculas. Most history don't mention this text from Egypt.

A Russian Mathematican used the I-Ching and claimed the discovery at the same time that Isaac Newton did of calculas.

The I-Ching which is an oracle is based upon the 2 to the power of n system. And it said to hold the mystery of life.

The original I-Ching is not written in Chinese but in a Western Asian dialect of Akkadian.

The Sons of Ham of Kam short for Kemet are Cush, Akkadia and another one I forget at the moment. (I write this off the top all the time)

Well anyway the I-Ching is based on the Ife a Western African Oracle.

The 2 to the power of n is the basis of this computer I am writing on and the one you can see my writing.

The computer uses 1's and 0's in a linear pattern following 2,4,8,16,64,128 and so forth.

That's why you can't get ram which is random access memory in no format but 2,4,8,16,64,128 etc.

Last but not least the human code of DNA is found to contain acid patterns based on 2,4,8,64 and so forth.

I laid out 6 generations for you to see that if you go back to six generations you have 64 grandparents and you are telling me that all of them are of the same race?

If anyone tells me they know all those people who are long gone then there is no reason for me to keep this discussion going only report you to the nearest man in the white coat.

Peace.

10. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    I tend to give Tiger Woods the benefit of the doubt on this subject. I don't think he's hating on his black side by saying he's a mix. He can't very well ignore the Asian side of himself since that would be hating on his Asian side.

His kids, if he has any, and he is 1/8 black and 1/2 asian, will be 1/2 white, 1/16 black, and 1/4 asian. In other words a huge mix.