jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
25497993_BG1.jpg

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC) - Police say a young boy was beaten for his bad grades by his own mother.

The six-year-old ended up at Le Bonheur Children's Hospital after Memphis police say his mother, Latasha Green, badly beat him. According to police, the abuse was discovered at school after the child appeared sluggish and kept vomiting.

Police say the victim told them he was beaten for getting an "N," which means Needs Improvement, on his report card.

The child was taken to Le Bonheur where doctors discovered the boy had cuts, a cracked skull, and damage to his pancreas. Police say he was kicked, punched, and hit in the face.

Green is charged with aggravated child abuse.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/25497993/six-year-old-beaten-for-bad-grades

25497993_BG1.jpg

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC) - Police say a young boy was beaten for his bad grades by his own mother.

The six-year-old ended up at Le Bonheur Children's Hospital after Memphis police say his mother, Latasha Green, badly beat him. According to police, the abuse was discovered at school after the child appeared sluggish and kept vomiting.

Police say the victim told them he was beaten for getting an "N," which means Needs Improvement, on his report card.

The child was taken to Le Bonheur where doctors discovered the boy had cuts, a cracked skull, and damage to his pancreas. Police say he was kicked, punched, and hit in the face.

Green is charged with aggravated child abuse.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/25497993/six-year-old-beaten-for-bad-grades[/QUOTE

Bro James, I cringed each time I read of our young children being bullied or beaten. But, being only 6 yrs old and his own mother did this kind of damange to him over a school grade is simple reprehensiable. I hope she losing him and he finds a loving home while she goes to jail for a long time.

I hope he has some options for a caretaker though.. that foster care system is no bed of roses. I would rather see them get the mother the help she needs to get her head right then to see the kids thrown into the system. Hope there are some family members that can kick in and help out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back