Black Relationships : Tied,Tied,Tied !

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by easysolutions, Sep 10, 2009.

1. easysolutions

easysolutions Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +0
    . . .black women are concerned are getting dimmer and dimmer especially if we continue to rely solely on black men.
    . . . I see black women everyday struggling alone with 3 or 5 kids, downtrotted and stuck in a poverty, black women who are jaded because they have only been used as bootycalls but never married, . . .

This is so true, so darn true. We all live in entirely different cities and states, but we see the same thing, as mentioned above, all the time.

My grandmother used to use the term, "tied" without pronouncing the "r" for emphasis so, I'm 'tied,tied,tied' of see my sistahs, with kids and "no man". I cringe when black women are in the news, or whatever, and most don't have a black man, on/or by their side, to represent. We seemed to always be, by ourselves.

Clean up the wording, if you will, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

Why don't black men have race issues with white and other race women. They are dating, marrying having children and going on with their lives with white women.

I read somewhere that black women, are the most
    underserved,underloved,unappreciated,unsupported women of all races.

OUCH!

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Welcome

i'm "tied" of this attitude

I heard somewhere that black women were the most respected, most loved, most supported and most appreciated

I get what your saying, and it's derogartory toward both black men and women...

And seeing that Imma depend on the black men who say to feel good about myself, and eff what what ya heard, act like u know

our men love us, so take the grand leap off the pity pot, learn how to appeciate, love and validate youself cause the no good black men thing and they don't love us thing is gettin tied

Don't talk about us like that.... be better then that

sorry but imma poet so artists know to paint the picture and to not let the picture paint you

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    they say....

most black men are with black women:toast:

4. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hetep

Is this particular thread designed to stir up some sort of controversy between Sis and Bro's? IMHO, This site is full of "VERY" educated and Strong minded ppl. You may see heated debates from time to time but it's still "ALL FAMILY". BLACK PEOPLE LOVING BLACK PEOPLE is all that you will get here. Where did you read this stuff, I bet you heard it on Fox News huh?

Ma'at Hetep

5. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

Original men deal with original women. Plain and simple as that. Dudes of color who hook up with white women don't know and understand man as it pertains to black (black = original & original = black, brown and yellow). What happens is these same dudes get lumped in with strong black men when in fact they don't qualify. Addressing a dude as man who is too ignorant to know or care who his enemy is is a disservice to true and living Supreme Black men. So when you see these corny cats with their white women recognize you not dealing with the real.

Peace
    Precise Infinite Peace Allah