Black Spirituality Religion : ?Tied Back To What?

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
In religion the "abstract" message must sound true -- though the "contrete" story rings false.

This fatal fault in the male-dominated system of religion if widely known would greatly decrease membership by the millions --this is not the direction in which the male-made system of religion plans to lead the masses since its about the numbers and the business of money greatly affects the business of religion.

Example :: The number of people leaving religion create an empty void...whereas the number of people entering religion fill and embellish the void. LOL, it's still a void with no substantial tie to anything real,
authentic, factual or true...!!!

Religion: 1150–1200; to tie, fasten

Tie, fasten to what?

Ase':qqb015:

In religion the "abstract" message must sound true -- though the "contrete" story rings false.

This fatal fault in the male-dominated system of religion if widely known would greatly decrease membership by the millions --this is not the direction in which the male-made system of religion plans to lead the masses since its about the numbers and the business of money greatly affects the business of religion.

Example :: The number of people leaving religion create an empty void...whereas the number of people entering religion fill and embellish the void. LOL, it's still a void with no substantial tie to anything real,

Tie, fasten to what?

I think the original Greek term is religio, to bind, as in to bind ones earthly appetites and excesses,
to allow ones inner light to shine outwards,
like the binding of the senses in meditation

Kind of sad how that term has degraded
since some of the greatest debaucherers and womanizers are now adays the modern technofied clergy of any religion across the globe

Ma'at Hotep

Tie, fasten to what?

I'm laughin too

bind us to their ideas of submission to the man in marriage, and to follow their orders, in which they took the power of our voice and tried to make it theirs, and when they power of our words couldn't bind us, only cause their death, they started killin us and drinkin our blood to have the structure of the goddess

our father (3)
who art in heaven (5)
hollow be thy name (5)
thy kindom come (4)
thy will b done (4)

no female element... no female voice.. no female respect.. only commands

on the outside they women on the inside they men

on the inside they men on the outside they women

did u c my family

the ancient civilization

krs
noble
edi
kastro
big kruch
juvenile

pac
scott
kadafi
jay

and

me

that's 7 11

so pull ur little pistols
ain't nobody scared
everybody got em we all came prepared

Ase :bowdown:

I'm laughin too

bind us to their ideas of submission to the man in marriage, and to follow their orders, in which they took the power of our voice and tried to make it theirs, and when they power of our words couldn't bind us, only cause their death, they started killin us and drinkin our blood to have the structure of the goddess

our father (3)
who art in heaven (5)
hollow be thy name (5)
thy kindom come (4)
thy will b done (4)

no female element... no female voice.. no female respect.. only commands

on the outside they women on the inside they men

on the inside they men on the outside they women

did u c my family

the ancient civilization

krs
noble
edi
kastro
big kruch
juvenile

pac
scott
kadafi
jay

and

me

that's 7 11

so pull ur little pistols
ain't nobody scared
everybody got em we all came prepared

Ase :bowdown:
every one laughs at what they do not understand.

Black children laugh at the idea of studying calculus and triginometry, because they are unaware that those acumens come from thier ancestors.

If folks would take time to study the roots of the worlds religions
(Dr Ben Jochanan African Origins of the Major "Western Religions" ISBN-10: 0933121296
ISBN-13: 978-0933121294 ,)
they would understand the same

every one laughs at what they do not understand.

Black children laugh at the idea of studying calculus and triginometry, because they are unaware that those acumens come from thier ancestors.

If folks would take time to study the roots of the worlds religions
(Dr Ben Jochanan African Origins of the Major "Western Religions" ISBN-10: 0933121296
ISBN-13: 978-0933121294 ,)
they would understand the same

u shouldn't say that to me in an 11 count.... study

lacks respect because ur speakin in the female element

black women are the roots of all religion as taught by kwame ture all we need is a cosmic connection to our ancestors

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back