Black Poetry : thses muthaphukas have lost there minds

i know that i laugh alot

but blak i don't really think this stuff we're going thru
is funny at all

i was just telling my friend Friday

about the story of the presidents on 4 coins

George Washington(quarter), Theodore Roosevelt(dime), Thomas Jefferson(nickel), and ABE LINCOLN(on PENNY facing away)

and about Mount Rushmore in Keystone, SD

George Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, and ABE LINCOLN(same one on penny faced to the front)

THE MAN WHO SCULPTED MOUNT RUSHMORE WAS A MEMBER OF THE KKK BUT THEY SAY THAT WHETHER HE WAS RACIST IS UNCLEAR B/C HE DIDN'T TREAT HIS CHAUFFEUR ANY DIFFERENTLY FOR HE HAD TO PAY HIS DEBT TO THE MAN LIKE ANY OTHER MAN

goto the mount rushmore website and read that for research i swear it's quoted in text

they defend themselves so the opportunity won't present itself for them to be defamed of immoral character but us we don't defend ourselves some of us join UNCLE "SCAM"(the white man) and defend him instead when he's the one kicking our *****

one

pd

:cool:

IF I COULD MARRY BLAK'S MIND I WOULD. YOU TELL FOLKS THIS WAR **** IS A SCAM...THEY CALL YOU ANTI AMERICAN. ON SEPT 10,2001, I WASN'T **** TO AMERICA, BUT A FEMALE/BLACK THAT WENT TO COLLEGE ON AFFIRMATIVE ACTON....NOW THAT I DISAGREE WITH WARS AND SETTLING PERSONAL SCORES....I'M NOT THE AMERICAN I WAS RAISED TO BE. IF AMERICA DIDN'T STEAL EVERYTHING THEY HAVE FROM EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, I MIGHT TRUST US. YEAH...WE GONNA DIE, BUT I'M COOL, CALM, AND COLLECTED...BECAUSE I KNOW GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE. I CAN'T STAND THIS WORLD....ONLY IF WE (AMERICAN BORN FOLKS) KNEW HOW DIRTY WE REALLY WERE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back