"Throwing Rocks"

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by cherryblossom, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Ankhur:

This whole post from you has absolutely nothing to do with Wesley Snipes.

So, I am ASKING you to please stop interjecting ACCUSATIONS of so-called "Personal Attacks" against you into the forum discussions.

Brother Rich just CLOSED several vacuous threads by you and instructed you to stop "HINTING" at some kind of "problem" on the site:

Again, I am ASKING you to please stop.

If you have a COMPLAINT against me, then SPEAK UP and SPEAK OUT about it.

2. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ...Just another "reminder" for you....

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Cherry ... i'm not sure when I said the things you've quoted, or what exactly precipitated those responses, but they apply to you as well.

You've started this thread complaining about Brother Ankhur posting off-topic stuff in a thread, which is not (in and of itself) a rule violation.

A Member can post what they'd like for the most part, so long as it is not disrespectful stuff.

We have always encouraged every Member to simply skip over, ignore, etc., things said that they don't like or agree with.

While you are bringing back old posts of mine, fussing at Brother Ankhur, there are a few old posts you could grab where I've been fussing at you ... but you didn't do that.

For example, I know I've told you a few times, that just being in the middle of the mess, makes you look bad and depending on the way the wind blows, you could be the one that gets suspended or banned, just for always being in the mess (like now).

Just chill out Sister. Let everyone do what they want, say what they want, and if it rises to the level that we feel it needs reigning in, we'll do that.

Most of our people, myself included, are really going through some terrible times. To scream and holler over a proverbial gnat, when the walls are caving in on us, is annoying at best.

Just let it all go Sister. Take part in the discussions you want, share the wisdom, insight, knowledge you have ... be the example you want to be to others ... and skip over those that do not interest you or those that you find repulsive. It's life. It happens everywhere, not just here at destee. We can't control what comes out of someone else's mouth, or the thoughts that are in their mind. They, like you, have every right to express themselves here, so long as it is not disrespectful or disruptive (based on our opinion).

Yeah Sister ... a lot is going on right now ... and your inability to ignore "gnat like behavior" is as much (if not more) a problem as the gnat itself.

If you have any questions, we're here.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

4. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thank you, Sister Destee, for addressing this.

Yes, I have been corrected in the past as well.

But, I am just sick-and-tired of Ankhur always hinting and implying and often OUT-RIGHT saying that I am "HATING" on him in some way, that I am "PERSECUTING" him in some way, that I am "HARASSING" him in some way.

But, when asked what I did or said, he clams up.

Yes, I should ignore him, and I have on many occasions.

However, in the past several weeks, Brother Rich has asked him to file a complaint if he has a problem with anyone on this site instead of posting threads or making posts about it.

That's all I want.

If he has a problem with me, then just make an official complaint or leave me alone.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Yes, I saw where $$RICH$$ spoke to him about that, and I'm sure he'll follow through as needed.

But that has little to do with your inability to ignore such ... they are two separate (and really, unrelated) issues.

While you want Brother Ankhur to improve regarding the way he communicates (which you have no control over), you're ignoring your opportunity to improve (which you have complete control over).

It's a great opportunity for you to grow to a new place, where this stuff is really like water on a duck's back ... let everyone say what they want, without it ruffling your feathers ... you show your level of sensitivity to such, encouraging those that want to harass you, where exactly to hit where it will hurt the most.

You can fix a lot of this your own self, by simply deactivating the buttons in you, that are being pushed by those outside of you.

Yeah ... we all have room for improvement ... you, me, and Brother Ankhur.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Duly noted and received, Sister Destee.

And I will strive to act on it.

Moreover, as I strive on my end, I hope you and Brother Rich will also strive to "follow through as needed."

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Hope is a beautiful thing ... but to hope someone else keeps me from being aggravated by another ... well ... that's something I don't have to hope for. I can make that happen. I can ignore them. I can keep them from aggravating me. I can save my hope for the things I can't take care of myself.

Sister Cherry ... I've been here all the years, have seen thousands of posts (and more) directed at me, folk throwing rocks, etc., and I'm still here ... and you won't find any posts where I'm asking them not to do me that way. They are entitled to their opinion, and if they can ride the very thin line between respect and disrespect, they're all good.

I must admit, it took some time for me to grow to this place, but I had to do it ... having a community where all respectful dialogue is welcome ... dealing primarily with my own people, who know how to get an insult out in the most respectful manner possible .... man ... i had to learn ... and really ... i think we all have to learn ... to rise above those wanting to remain in the muck and the mire ... wallowing in the lowliest of places.

I don't have to hope someone protects me from that, for it is a conscious decision I can make, not to be moved by such.

They can stay wallowing in the lowliest of places. I will not be there with them, even if their posts are found here.

But hope is a beautiful thing ... do keep it alive ... :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

8. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    How true, Sister Destee.

Hope is a beautiful thing.

And you're right...I should not place my "hope" in any man or woman to "deliver" me.

So, I will wait on Him whom I know can and will.

"The arc of the moral universe is long but it bends towards justice." - M.L. King

It's just a matter of time....

I can wait.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Far be it from me, to tell someone where to put their hope, please put it where you'd like.

But to hope for that which you've been given the ability to deliver your own self from, well, it seems a waste of good hope and ability.

You can do this yourself Sister Cherry ... deactivate the buttons in you, that they are pushing.

If you can do that, you'll find them saying the same stuff, doing the same things ... pushing the same buttons ... and you are no longer moved by it.

Love You!

Destee

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    And your complaint is :

Brother Ankhur his posting and threads......Correct ?
    and how he maybe making somekind of accusation toward someone or yourself ......correct ?

In most part my deliver is clear as well how i strive to see fit best for the community in whole
    therefore , when it comes to brother Ankhur i see not just an issue but issues that's not only
    his ........

Here's another great delivery sister Cherryblossom.

It's best that you move back from moderation issues and task , which you are directing him to stop
    doing something , because once you get involved you pitted self at risk , just launch your complaint
    and let us handle it from there, we will asure you that it will be handled in a timely and respectful manner
    with our final outcome and solution.

Note :
    We got your complaint and will review it , we will give our final outcome on it shortly , Thank you !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.