Black Relationships : throwing me off

AfroBoricuaRoni

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 12, 2003
Philly
Occupation
Student
Is it wrong to terminate a friendship? Especially when two people have been in love with each other for some time :flirt: but can't quite see eye to eye about certain things; my heart wants me to act like nothing's wrong and go with the flow but my mind reminds me that going with the flow has gotten me into this wreck in the first place.

I'm mean, he's been a pleasure to know even though we've been through hell and high water just to get where we are and things were going fine until a few days ago. I don't want to seem like it meant nothing to me but each day that goes by makes me realize how much I'm lying to myself about the things I feel inside and my facade seems so real that I'm fooling my own self.

I just thought that maybe since he felt the need to throw another woman in my face just to get something outta me shows that maybe this has gone on long enough and that I should clean my hands of him completely.

But what about our friendship? Should I try to preserve that? :flirt:

well i cant tell you how to go about this
only you can do that look within and define the friendship
without the relationship is it really worth it.....
but i get what you are saying boy this hit me when i read it
so thank you for bring this question out lookin forward to what others have to say.....Angel

as a deep friendship and how you two been through the storm
and back with ups and downs the deep inner feeling that come
to play in the friendship need to be expressed the truth
be real to your self and him if theirs no true love their speak now
yet be mild and continue the great friendship you two have
but only you know the facts and the true answer to all this , it's
within you inside I wish you well and luck in this tale spin of mixture

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back