Black Poetry : Through Space & Time

Mario William vitale

Registered
Jun 6, 2017
light the lamp that holds my heart to frolic in the given ambiance

beautiful personifications of love fresh from up above transcends

columns of pillars alligned in vast formation sets a heart a glow

the visitation of angelic footsteps aligned at heaven's door to explore so much more

inside there may be a sinister mess I must clearly confess my heart string unplugged

we can smile at the moment of each visitation alone in the solace in the zone

Apathy comes sit next to me like quick cement type of a chemistry learn to agree

falling leaves out in the backyard with a given sense of urgency to be set free

a kiss or two from a loved on dashed in your memory to help you express togetherness

it's quite more then sex appeal to deal with the very notion of love from the hand up above

nestled in the portal aloft the virgence of togetherness will claim our eqated logic

fast approaching feelings left swept underneath the bed fought back the feelings

throughout space and time we can claim our position with a quick dash haste of promises

we each need to go through a safe corridor with great news in which to explore

the ceiling on the patio door needs work to help a stranger in need grasp the pain

let me explain the news of tommorow should be stated alone today we pray

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Shut Up And Listen Can You hear The Wind Blowing Through The Universal Space Of My Mi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
I_AM_HER Black Positive People : Curtis Brown - A Champion of Inclusion Through Public Service Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : How coronavirus drifts through the air in microscopic droplets .. or was sprayed Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : ZOMBIE NATO IS OBSOLETE; MILITARISTS TRY TO REVIVE IT THROUGH EXPANDED TARGETS Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
Ndugu Black People : If Texas Black Community is going through hell then we all are ! Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : He has nasty capacity in his car trunk and bizarre funk delivered through speakers and seekers of mu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'Lost Tapes' series examines Malcolm X through rare footage African American History Culture 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming together shortly through skin pores Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Through The Flames Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rap Through The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Positive People : 7 young black innovators changing the world through entrepreneurship Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - Through the Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : controlling our Selves technicALLy through our darkness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Have a smooth true affair emotions move through the air // Like winged birds my bling absur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
HODEE Black People : Human Population Through Time Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black People : California mom arrested for selling homemade food through Facebook Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African-Americans uncover personal history through DNA African American History Culture 3
skuderjaymes Black People : 582 Sex offenses.. 386 Sexual Assaults, 41 Child Family sex abuse cases (through April) in Chicago. Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : My type script is like a ship lifting hale through shifting gales now stiffen the sails and some the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : If your words are sharp and the verbs from the heart they can pierce through shitty stupidity and pi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama calls GOP criticism of Iran deal 'ridiculous' 'sad' ... But gets it through Black People Politics 22
Kemetstry Science and Technology : QUANTUM COMPUTER BREAK THROUGH? Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : BREAK THROUGH IN HYDROGEN FUELS Black Health and Wellness 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : African America and the U.S. as told through the story of commercial hip-hop and the prison industry Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama Tells Young African Leaders: ‘The Blood Of Africa Runs Through My Veins’ Black People Politics 6
KingSango Black People : Leaving with the spoils of America through repatriation v.s demanding reparations under White rule. Black People Open Forum 11
Kadijah Black People : When Bears Attack: 'I could hear teeth going through my scalp' Black People Open Forum 3
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Marcus Blackwell, Jr: Teaching Music through Math Black People Doing Positive Things 2
RAPTOR Black People : Dog Whistle Politics: How Politicians Use Coded Racism to Push Through Policies Hurting All Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : DONNA SUMMER EXPRESSES HER GOSPEL ROOTS - RIDING THROUGH THE STORM Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Blame Game Through Ignorance Pt.2 Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Blame Game Through Ignorance Pt. 1 Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Science and Technology : BIONIC BREAK THROUGH Science and Technology 2
Kadijah Black People Politics : Even money GOP will be Senate majoirty through theft of 2014 votes! Black People Politics 0
Sheldon Hollis Black Poetry : Seeing Through The Eyes Of Wise Men Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : It will be better for them... communicating through comedy.. Joe Blount Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pope's sudden resignation sends shockwaves through Church Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 50
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The psychological effects of slavery through the image of christ. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 33
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Craig David Heard It Through The Grapevine Acoustic Live Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
skuderjaymes Black People Politics : Romney family buys voting machines through Bain Capital investment Black People Politics 3
Feather Black Spirituality Religion : How to access your Melanin through DMT: Part 1 of 4 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Through that hallway Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
amingeorge Black Authors : [New Book] Passing Through the World, by Amin George Forji Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Dre Money Black People : Change Through Fiction Black People Open Forum 0
rapunzal24 Black Relationships : Is the way to a man's heart really through his stomach? Black Relationships 22
Amnat77 Black People : Muslim Genocide on Black Africans Through Mass Castration Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is Only One Pathway That Lead Through The Door Of Divine Truth!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Istari Black Events : Resisting Repression: Reflections Through the Decades Black Events 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Thoughts through da blizzard Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1