Black Short Stories : "Three Vipers"

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by robboy2003, Jan 27, 2007.

1. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    Its another day of work and i hear that tired yelping from my boss. "Viv can you settle that actress down in the north room. "Sure no problimo." I huff back to him. I don't care for this trashy girl that is in the room,and she certainly can not act. I talk to her and give her some wine,because the heifer is a drunk and an addict,but the wine cools her down. I've been on this gig for about two years and shes been on a lot. You would think. Paul has better taste,but i'm not that tight with him. I just work and live here with my baby.

I'm Vivian,and i've been staying in west end studios, since 04 with my baby and a beautiful dark skin stray girl named Ida. She has been in my keep for about two months. I hear Paul Mooney my employer and his director going at it on my way to my stage alias apartment. I see this strikenly beautiful girl playing with my daughter. "Ida" I say as i pick up and nurse my child. "Yeah." She replies to me. "Watup." She continues. I put my nine month super beautiful baby named Precious down for a minute. I cut my eyes and get Ida to follow me out to what was an extra storage room,that i rearranged. It was near enough to eye Precious and far enough away in cause Ida got a case of the dumb arse. I told Ida. "Don't let me catch you humping that stage boy no more,and you going to the clinic tomorrow. "It wasn't like that,and you came in all soon an stuff." Ida said. "Right you were going to do it with the baby here." I said."Nah we were going to just kiss and you know stuff,and plus she was sleeping. "Kissing and stuff leads to your belly full LA." I said. "Plus don't be arse out around Precious." I said. "I had on drawers." "Panties" Whatever" She said."Whatever." I heard my self say.

The speaker came on,and i had to continue my rounds to the main guest room,which was the blue room. "I'll be back." I said. I picked up Precious on my way out of the room. After finishing a show, we usually get an hour break,before shooting starts for the next one. I was in my room,when Ida brought me a glass of ,, I said. "Ida, I'm no black woman, I'm no *****,because a dog barks and when someone pisses me off. I am a viper and i bite,when someone messes with what's in my lair,and what is mine." I suspected that Ida was a runaway and she was probably southern with that drawl she had. I was glad i did good mornings today and flashed a roundhouse and a hook kick past both ears of the girl she heard the pop. Her eyes blinked. "You Poisoned the drink." "Yeah." So you think so little of Precious you want to make her and orphan." I said. "Nah i love Precious." Ida said. "I love you to,but you are making me feel do some things,and i put some turpinetine,lye and molasses in the drink just enough to make you sick." She whizzed out. "Gee, that's lots of love." I mocked."You going to turn me in." "Nope, don't think that will do harboring a 16 year old runaway. I don't think the authorities will like that a bit. I didn't think she needed to hear that my real fear was what this would do for me and my baby. "Clean this place until it is spotless Ida or there will be blood." I said. "Yes! Ida said.

I rocked,cooed and talked to my child,and oddly enough i wasn't to disturbed by Ida's antics. I flashed back to a time just a few years prior with Precious's dad getting my head handed to me. A slim,but super sexy bro named Bat helped me out showed me a few moves,and i got my backins paid in full. I would have hurt that negro,but he was P's dad. I think Ida made a bad mistake,and was probably feeling pressured. Steve Maclanahan called and asked,if i would like to attend his families party. I said i would,if i could bring along an infant an a teenager. One mustn't turn down free vittles. The shows were finally over,and i was stuffing myself in a dress,that was okay,before P,and hinged the boobs now."Pull up and out Ida." I said. "You look really hot!" Ida said. "That's an on the money statement." I was burning up in that so i did the only sensible thing a young woman would do in this case. I tore the sashes off,and showed some skin and a pouch in the gut area."Think God for the excuse of motherhood on our figures.

We were picked up by Steve by some condos near the studio. Rachel his wife was a dark haired woman,who was the picture of of well whiteness. She was pale,passive and could be looked at as safe. Their daughter was a hellion. She was just no good. It was a twenty minute trip to the party,but it felt like a day an a half,because of Patty or Putz okay she was Patty. She was spoiled and against ever thing. I think my crew and i were to sacrificial lambs to miss thang in all things. It don't happen like that for a Detroit gal. We arrived at the party and quickly noticed something we were the party. Patty was going into full creature mode and the food didn't look that good. I found myself alone with Patty for a moment. I think,because i am a sexy cutie. The girl thought i was eighteen or something an not a womanly lets just say 20 something. Patty said. "Val" "Vivian" I said. "Whatever" "That's been said a lot by you teenagers you should put a patent on it." I said. "Huh" She said. I said. "Woman of few words are you." Patty suddenly, blurted out."I'm going to kill her.""Who?" My mom.""Why?" I said. Because i'm evil." This child couldn't just leave it at that. Know she had to make her comments about,if me or her dad confronted her she would kill him and my brood. I picked up a fork that was lying near some nasty looking food on a dorky table and told Patty. "Look into my eyes Patty. Do you see evil?" "What?"She said. I said. "I'm worse than a black woman or even a ***** Patty. That's a dog that barks. I'm a viper that bites any that will endanger her lair."You see evil now girl." "Yeah" She said. I said. "Want a bite." I did the snake tongue thing,but my sound effects were wack. The girl did enough though backing away from the table to get me to thinking. Could it be? Yes, I motioned to Ida to interrupt her from giving her mom the glass of whatever she was rushing to give her. Fifteen minutes later, one young bad young woman was puking her insides out. A worried and anxious couple were beside their daughter. A safe distance from being heard holding Precious. I spoke. "I thought you got rid of the glass." "I emptied some of it out and gave her the rest,because no one endangers people i care about,because i'm a byt, i mean viper. Ida said. I waited a full minute and watched the wide eyes of Ida and said. "I'm impressed." I low fisted Ida and looked back at the Maclanhans. "Don't go Vivian. We're going to take you home right now." Steve said. I had my doubts about this but they were eased, when the condo's came in view. I took one last look at Patty and slurped my tongue. She saw it and began bawling on her moms chest. My message was received i think!

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    i think it was ....nice joint ....keep writing

3. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    Thank you $$Rich$$ I appreciate you took to time to read about my peeps,uhm I mean characters Batta, Vivian, Delta, Cap, Eric Joe, Ike and the rat killer.:lol:

I'm sure Batta has the juice to cut loose,and stamina on the cuspus to stake out his special brand of Justice.

Peace,and Harmony!