Black Entertainment : Three Mo' Tenors --- Make them hear you!!

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by seriousblakman, Apr 27, 2002.

1. seriousblakman

seriousblakman Member MEMBER

Museum Technician
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am interesting in hearing comments about the Three Mo' Tenors.
    For any of you who have been blessed to hear and see the talents of these "off the chain" brothers sing classical, lyrical, R & B, jazz, spiritual and gospel music, one should be even more proud of a shining heritage and a enduring legacy.:cool:

2. amirah

amirah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Where they been hidin' these brothers?

Dayum!!!!That's all i can say. Just found this thread. My mom listens to classical, gospel, jazz, opera, etc. A few weeks ago she pulled out this video she got from my sis..3 Mo' Tenors...I was like, "Aw no..gotta sit and humor her by listenin to this @#$T!"
    I was not ready for this one. I was surprised 'cuz I really liked these brothers. And to think these brothers are right under everybody's nose..with some boomin stage presence, beamin' & groovin' different ages...My favorite joints are the one dude's "Singin this Song for You", the blues song and "Midnight Train to Georgia." Nobody has nothin on Three Mo' Tenors. Period. Makes me proud just talking about 'em. I already told my mom that whenever/if ever they come through, I will make sure she has a ticket!Best Kept Secret--no doubt-- 3 Mo' Tenors. :toast:

3. seriousblakman

seriousblakman Member MEMBER

Museum Technician
    Ratings:
    +0
    Amirah

It is funny. Just today I traveled to the "thread" to see if anyone had even had shown any interest in 'Mo Tenors...no bites. But I am happy to see that at least one soul has truly been blessed to witness the magic. Thank you ever so much for saying your piece, and lets hope there are some others out there. And fo' sure if they are ever your way, show them some love.

:toast:

Momma knows best!!

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
  5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560