Black Spirituality Religion : Thread for Two Ex Hi-Jackers

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, May 25, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Sam

Heru Nefer and Ankh Nefer to you hoo hoo

Just carry on from this thread my dear.

Hotep Samurai,

First let me say that it is not my intention to put pressure of anykind on you. The whole Destee community knows which way the River is flowing. I'd like nothing better than to be able to talk to you just me and you without an audience. I just don't want to be presumptious.

When I was one and twenty I dated a man who cared enough to sit me down and explain to me why I shuold never ask a man "When will I see you again?" His explaination astonished me. It had never occured to me that such a natural question would cause a man to feel pressure when all I wanted to show was interest and appreciation for a pleasant evening.

That of course was him and his perspective, I am dealing with the Shah now and must understand from his perspective what will and willnot make him feel pressure.

I want to see if I want to. I know that much.

And they go from being a brown skinned people to a white people. There's that "God-fearing" mentality that says "touch not God's annointed."But are those ******** over in Palestine truly the descendant of Abraham? For that matter are the nomads who slaughtered Canaan truly the people through whom all nations are supposed to be blessed?

Interesting. But that should not be translated into the idea that woman are supposed to rule over men or that men were created for women. Notice the western idea of first is always about who gets to rule over whom. See I'm looking for something different.

Yes the white man will accept anything if he can take the credit for it. He wants to be the source but he is not. That's why there prolly will never be an end to his conquering spirit.
    My spiritual stuggle has always centered around trying to reconcile the God who has watched over me and loved me all my life with the god I read about in the Bible.To convert others I must convince them that the joy and peace they feel is of the devil and the anxiety and restlessness I feel is from God.I can not accept these absurd notions anymore. You have brought my spiritual struggle to a crisis. Decisions must be made now and a lfetime must be reexamined. I'm not denouncing Christ. He is still Lord and I think it is He who is bringing me to a truer and closer spiritual plane than the Church offers at this point in istory.
    A servant is not greater than his master nor a man different from the god that he worships.

Will you quit:lol: I was just expressing thoughts that came totally from my own mental processes. The only thing I've ever heard about the Gnostics is that they are heretics to be guarded against at all costs. I guess like the Kemetics it is just natural theology. But you just wait okay. Creating a universe takes time.

Feels good. I'm standing herre in your eyes without even a fig leaf to my name and I don't feel no shame. What kind of man can bring that out of me? Such A Man.
    I'm digging the esoterics of these lyrics. They definitely would scare the beans out of anyone who could not understand them on that level. Still waters run deep.
    You get the picture.

Cool I will start with the introuction. Now there are mad sites up already about the Kemet so we have to have an angle that's not duplicating what's already being done. Drop some ideas on me.

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Oops!! :donttell:

Looks like we had the same idea in mind.

So then, my place or yours? :wink:

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Yours. I've already been there and done that.

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Very good.

Besides, I like my title better........No offense, but yours sounds like its gonna get us put on the FBI's 10 most wanted.

:lol:

PEACE

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    You mean we're not already?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    You're a scream