Black Spirituality Religion : thoughts

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
  2. Afrodaze1

Afrodaze1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +52
    Thoughts on need "We Need to Exterminate White People" video

First of all, the Brotha has much heart and courage, especially to say what he said on C-Span! I applaud him for that. His statements are an extreme response to an extreme and critical situation for Afrakan People. However, I feel that we need to be more focused on our development as a People and united individuals, because when it's all said and done, white people (most if not all ) will exterminate themselves.

:darts:

3. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
  4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I find it interesting that the white man is starting to give this type of perspective more and more publicity. I mean, we have a black man on national news openly talking about killing white people.

Look at this type of publicity or representation of us from “what does the white man have to gain”?

Is the white man trying to spark a race riot across the country that he knows he will win?

The brother outright says that…. “the white man is trying to figure out ways to kill us…….”, what if the white man is using that brothers words and expression towards the white man that will spark the one thing that could kill us or reduce our numbers so greatly that we would be nothing in this country?

This one thing would be an all out race riot in America.

We are so eager to rally one another up or rebel against something that we don’t look at the perspective of asking ourselves, “Why is the white man giving me a spot on national TV”?

Comprehend when we are being used to surmise our own death.

We need to “shut the h*ll up” and go about organizing privately.

If you were going to invade a country would you broadcast you plan of attack before invading that country? Would you reveal your methodology before having a finalized plan?

How long will the Negro be the Joker of the Castle?

5. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

I agree with you.

And this is why I hav been saying for months to prepare for the inevitablitly, because it is inevitable.

The fact that there is so much anti-Islamic and annti-immigrant automatically shall resort into white amerika hate mentality for darker skinned immigrants and "Blck muslims" who their politicians know are the single most domestic threat.

They know who supports who in the anti-american, pro-immigrant, amnesty, worker rights demonstrations and even now democrats such as Charles Rangel, a Black man are talking about re-instituting the military draft whch will serve again to pluck the fruit from our family trees leaving us defenseless again inevitable attack.

This country has reverked back to the climate of the Pre-civil rights and pre-Black panther party movements of the 60s with many areas resegregated as white amerika has sent her clock in reverse and this country is, as minister Louis Farrkhan once described himself, A ticking time bomb ready to go off.

6. Afrodaze1

Afrodaze1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +52

I have to say that I agree with you too, Brotha. White people wouldn't allow something like that to be aired not only nationally, but globally, without an underlying agenda. If we take into account the reality of the King Alfred Plan and other related documents, we know that them airing that wasn't meant to be in OUR best interests.

7. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

Exactly!