Black Spirituality Religion : Thoughts: the beginning of a change.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by I-khan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    Thoughts lead to feelings: What do we think about all the time?

Feelings lead to actions: What do we act on, what do we seek to do?

Actions lead to results: What are the results we get? After all is said and done, do we indulge and engage in meaningful pursuits that truly make us better people or do we just add to the cycle of nothingness

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Some folks engage in meaningful pursuits, others waste time and are stuck in a "cycle of nothingness"..

Lately I been spending more time at the fitness center, meeting new people, getting my health in better condition...

One thing for sure....i recognize that i have expended too much time and energy arguing politics and religion on the internet...and it's time to focus more on improving the quality of my own life...

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    GOD.

Study, expand and read about GOD.

Eventually the nothingness will be dissolved by the knowledge of the Promised One (Messiah), a soul that is the reincarnation of the most Beloved King to Kemet.

Micah:5:2: But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

What's the cycle of nothingness? You mean the vain things? Yeah, I can see where some add to that, but even that has its place.

I think about being better than I was the day before, and about my family and friends, my people, my love, my Father, My Savior, my faith. I generally try to think positively, but my feelings aren't always positive.

I act on what I can in life, by bettering myself, as stated before; by bettering my family and friends, giving what I can, in advice, usually, but anything really; doing for my people; sharing what I know, as much as I can possibly; wondering on my love life, and trying not to let it get out of control, thinking on what that husband of mine will look like, and how tight he'll hold me when he finds me; believing and trusting in my Father and His Son for all things in my life, always speaking to what He's done for us all in His sacrifice for our iniquity and His resurrection, that we'd be saved; remaining faithful, and planting seeds of faith to all who'll have His Way.

The result of it all isn't always what I expect, but it doesn't come as a surprise, so to speak, since I know never to count out the "unbelievable". I think it all counts for something, and holds some kind of meaningfulness.

5. Josh X Brown

Josh X Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +156
    As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree thought's are the beginning of change but depending on the Atmosphere that surrounds your thinking it may not produce change but remain in a cycle.