Black Short Stories : Thoughts of Brianna.... *

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Da1whoownslife, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Da1whoownslife

Da1whoownslife Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    You say you will be done when you have had enough.... So when is there enough drug money for you to stop, J? I cannot have a child without a father. You said you care about me and the baby, Shaun. Do you remember Shaun? He is your son!!!!! The son who I have basically raised since he has came out of the womb. The son that will not grow into what you are. I will raise him without you if I have too. But I am not the trifling type of woman to deny any man his kids anytime when I see improvement in what he is doing for himself. J, when will you get job? I mean, a real job!!! A job that is a 9-5 in a corporal office. I mean you are smart. I remember you was number 5 in your class. What happen? Started hanging out with the wrong people, the wrong crowd..... But hey, things happen right? To the very best... even dayum J!!!!!! I am just fed up with the crap you bring to the table every other weekend. But I can't say back in the day was horrible for us. We was known as Bonnie and Clyde... Dayum, those days.... Now a days known as Master and 'Who the H*ll are you today?'' But I do love you......

2. MizEducated

MizEducated Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm loving this story because that is, basically, what I'm think and my name is BRIANA....good job...

3. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    very nice, life, im feelin u on this one.....
    much love,
    -story

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    this was sweetly done very nice story of life

5. Da1whoownslife

Da1whoownslife Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dayum, again.... I saw Taysean trifling a**.... This was the one who I slept with when J wasn't there emotionally for me..... I did not love Taysean... it was all lust for him... but he did do his job well. J came over after Taysean left.... Thing is I am so tired of Taysean and his baby momma drama.... One day it's, 'girl, I can't come over Keli trippin on a brother!' Dayum... he was the booty call for me when I was not putting out to J.... Can't I be in control of my body? I am Brianna Latoya Washington right out of the Bronx... 'Sh**, don't be fool by the rocks that I got.... Because, I am still that girl representing da BRONX........' Anywho, Taysean came over last night around 10:00 p.m. with so crap like....'Brianna, it's about to be 10:10...' with his cute smile.... Dayum, he was on point.... leaving at 1:20 a.m.... Then J, my future.... came over and oh my..... J actually cuddled with me.... We did not have sex this time..... I love him so much but so much drama follow him around.... I have been his 'Bonnie' since the 8th grade now me being 20 and being junior in college, having a son..... I know it's time for me to let go of him and Taysean... especially Taysean who has a baby momma..... But I just can't let go of J.... been with him for 6 going on 7 years.... Besides, I know he is cheating on me with some broad who probably use the government as an excuse of why she can't get a job to support about 3 kids... J is my heart but it's time for me to move on and to let go..........

6. MizEducated

MizEducated Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    On POINT

Man, Every time I read somethin that you wrote it reminds me of myself, keep up the good work.
    -Breezy