Black People : Thought about you Mr. Clyde. Thanks says the young Kevin Ervin

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kevin Ervin, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    "When war is on"

The one, the ones who fears you; as fear broken down is very often admiration trans-mutilated into despising you. The point: The one who fears you is the very one that you full fledge attack from all mirroring angles, because it is the one who fears you that will...do the most damage to you. And that's word... It is not the one(s) that do and does not fear you that you need to worry about at all, because they do understand a undeniable truth called walking "the walk". Into a place that is often admired (by those who did not enter "the mirror"), and a spiritual realm where fear (internalized) is not at all permitted. As the mirror living within one will openly reveal... And to truly attack, then reach no delusional "arrival line"; suck it up as yet another false "absolute" and continue to spiritually evolve some more and even more. The secret to winning war is a knowing when to say peace because I'm out, as the internal conflict remains all yours within the boundaries of your stunted "mind"... There are intelligent things to do through the doer of all, as this God-conscious realm eye very consciously entered through the mirror in my very center. The self-control in wisdom is a gift in God that must be applied in a continous motion called the poetry of life... Kevin D. Ervin 2008 c.

I thought about you Mr. Clyde... I can accept rebuttals and/or dialouge...

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Kevin Ervin,

To God be the glory! What man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so, the things of God knows no man, but the spirit of God.

3. LadyLC

LadyLC Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +142
    Beautiful words Kevin!! Imagine being raised by such a man as this.

I am truly proud to be your daughter MR. CLYDE and to see that you inspire such beautiful words! *smile*

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Love!

LadyLC,

Thank you very much my sweetheart for those beautiful words. And I am certainly very, very proud of you. Love you, my daughter! Oh, I see you have at least one friend here, maybe two, thats a good thing!