Black Spirituality Religion : THOU SHALL NOT KILL

MRS. LADY

BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
St. Augustine said that an unjust law is no law at all.

Does this hold true for religious law? When a police officer breaks a law to uphold a law in essence what you have is hypocrisy. Should not religious leaders be held to this same esteem?

The "commandment" thou shalt not kill is part of the basis of the religious law that governs christianity, and in this instance my focus is on the catholic denomination of chrisitianity.

First let us define to "kill" or death. Every concept has multiple meanings or insights. Death can be the pysical departure of the spirit from the mortal body, but it can also have a deeper meaning, and that is that you can also have a spiritual death. This is the reason that people get baptised. Symbolically you are letting your old self die and being re-made.

When a catholic priest molests a child they are breaking their own religious law, and are the cause of a childs spiritual death. They then take it further by sweeping it under the rug, and acting as if nothing is wrong.

Then the same group will tell you that it is wrong to have an abortion, and will go as far as to stand outside of a clinic, holding signs calling other people killers.

This is the pot calling the kettle black.

They are the killers, and then they throw a search party.

(this piece is not meant to insight a pro life pro choice discussion.. i only use that as an example of their hypocrisy)

Does this hold true for religious law? When a police officer breaks a law to uphold a law in essence what you have is hypocrisy. Should not religious leaders be held to this same esteem?

The "commandment" thou shalt not kill is part of the basis of the religious law that governs christianity, and in this instance my focus is on the catholic denomination of chrisitianity.

First let us define to "kill" or death. Every concept has multiple meanings or insights. Death can be the pysical departure of the spirit from the mortal body, but it can also have a deeper meaning, and that is that you can also have a spiritual death. This is the reason that people get baptised. Symbolically you are letting your old self die and being re-made.

When a catholic priest molests a child they are breaking their own religious law, and are the cause of a childs spiritual death. They then take it further by sweeping it under the rug, and acting as if nothing is wrong.

Then the same group will tell you that it is wrong to have an abortion, and will go as far as to stand outside of a clinic, holding signs calling other people killers.

(this piece is not meant to insight a pro life pro choice discussion.. i only use that as an example of their hypocrisy)

No one would argue that a clergyman who molests children is clearly doing something absolutely heinous, but that doesn't mean in anyway that Christianity or the laws found in the bible are invalid.
You have to hold the individual responsible for wrong doing and not the faith or institution that he represents.

No one would argue that a clergyman who molests children is clearly doing something absolutely heinous, but that doesn't mean in anyway that Christianity or the laws found in the bible are invalid.
You have to hold the individual responsible for wrong doing and not the faith or institution that he represents.

They make their own laws invalid when they violate them.

I don't blame the faith... not at all

I blame the pope ... who claims to be sorry but does nothing..

actions speak louder then words...

and when u come to the states in a bullet proof car u are clearly showing just how scared u are and should be.....

the laws are only as valid of ur application of them or manifestation in ur life...

i blame every person under the pope that does nothing..

i worked there so i know....

they are set up as a non profit organization....

they pay out in the state of ri hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly to families that sell their children out....

when the number of allegations made was printed they printed a number less then what it was actually....

the shun people for being homosexual but many of them clearly are... like the mon senior or how ever u spell it...

they take a vow of poverty and walk around in full length cashmir coats while there are starving people right outside the building....

i put my son in a catholic school because public school wasn't teachin him anything.... it cost me four hundred a month to find out that the priest that was governing the school was sent from jersey where there were allegations made....

then my boss told me that and i quote "priests are like a fraternity and i have to learn how to respect them..."

i told him all i had to do was stay black, die and raise my children.... and that he delegates job responsibilities to me and not how i feel.. i told him that it was his job to kiss their u know what's and not mine.... of course behind closed doors because i'm always a lady......

one of the most wealthy parishes would not pay the taxes on the inner city school building the owned because and i quote .. "those children ain't even members of the parish..."

they have a clergy retirement fund and are set up for the rest of their lives... they pay these bills before they pay anything.... car notes.. rent.... pensions...

now there were many good people that worked there whom i love very much but they just don't have the type of power necessary to implement the necessary changes...

they also fired.. FIRED... a wonderful math teacher that the children loved because she got a divorce... and they look down upon that...

I was an insider....

and i didn't sign no confidentiality agreement with them cause i ain't keepin their secrets......

if ur a good christian and u follow ur faith and are nobodies puppett ... then hats off to ya.....

but we gotta keep this real....

Great that not all who call themselves Catholic or Christian molest children. People who do such a thing, trying to hide behind the faith certainly have a great condemnation awaiting them. To abuse a child and then try to speak of the Holy Word as if they care to save lives when they've destroyed many is beyond words. I don't believe any who are of the faith, however, should be blamed if they've shown no support toward such people.

This has even been taught in the faith, that there'd be wolves who'd prey on the sheep, and that's certainly more than the adult sheep, but even the babies of the flock. We have a duty to each other to protect our brothers and sisters, of all ages, and shun and condemn evil behavior wrought against them from evil men those who pretend to be one of our own.

The Son keeps us, so we should keep each other, following in His steps all the Way; from His sacrifice for our iniquity, which teaches us to sacrifice what we have in faith, to His resurrection from the dead, which shows us we have eternal life awaiting if we believe, to His compassion upon us all, which let's us know we should give as much as we have, being lesser than He who gave us so much.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back