Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

SMH! See....... Ok Can we just say DON'T GET CAUGHT! Whew!

Absolutely Not.

Well ... you can say that, but i think it is woefully inadequate, given the task you've suggested they do.

If someone came to me, spouting the greatness of a job, the great need for it, encouraging me to do it ... and they've never done it ... or aren't as open and willing to talk of their experience with such ... as they are as open and willing to push me in that direction ... and then tell me ... don't get caught ... but have not provided one single way to insure that i don't get caught ... have not provided anything substantive toward my safety and well-being, as it relates to this task ... as they sit on their behind ... and tell me to do it?!!!

Please.

Considering the condition our children are in, our Sons especially, it is very sad for any Black Man ... Black Person ... to take them from the hell they are in, and put them in another.

Our children deserve more than death, yet that is what you want to give them?

To kill another, something in the killer must die too. It must take a person to a place, that only killers know. I can't imagine it. Our children are not killers. They've been made to be killers, but they were not born to kill. They are much greater than that, deserving of so much more, and we (Elders) should be giving them life, and life more abundantly ... not more death.

I think the word "fool" is applicable here ... and that is what a person would be ... if they were to act on such.

I still say, and will forever say ... if someone suggests that you kill, ask how many have they killed.

It will be a test of how much Man / Woman they really are. For if they are Man / Woman enough to make such a suggestion in the open, then they should be Man / Woman enough to stand that ground, in the open.

If they are not, then you don't want to be dealing with a raggedy, weak, punked out person that does not have sense enough to know, when to talk, and when not to ... for they have failed that test ... among others.

If you can't talk about the whole thing, don't talk about any of it.

There are so many red flags that should go up, when one sees such as this.

Be Careful Babies ... be very careful.

:heart:

Destee

Brother MrMofi ... Welcome ... Welcome ... Welcome !!! ... :wave:

I visited the link, and saw more links.

If you don't mind, would you briefly share your thoughts regarding the link, and this discussion?

I look forward to reading your position on this topic.

Thanks for joining us, and please make yourself at home, because you are!

Destee

Brother James:

killing is wrong period....

the idea of the enemy is justified killing......

there is no shade of grey with regard to this...

anyone can have the mind of a child... and apparently if the shoe fits...

If pookie down the block kills anyone he's doin a bid for the rest of his life!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to say that anyone killing for the sake of killing has some serious issues.......

and yes, I have been shot at...

and have let one go... thankfully I missed... and the person in my mind deserved to die..... he was a crackhead and a rapist.. but to have blood on my hands at such a young age ....... there are other ways to fight back!

Sister Miss Lady ... :love: ... thanks for joining this discussion.

I think there is a time for killing (wars and such).

There is probably a time for all things.

There is also a right and proper way in which to discuss and do such things.

That's all i'm say'n ... if they aint doin it right ... you don't want to have anything to do with them.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back