Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

:lol:

Bless your sweet heart Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... :love:

Okay ... next ... :wink:

I will surely take on any that tries to defend such carrying on. It angers me so! Boldly encouraging our babies to do stuff we can't help them get out of! But when asked how many have they killed, they punk out and wanna go private, get quiet, and not talk about that part in the open ... yet they brazenly encourage our babies in the open! Ouuuuuuuu it makes me so mad!

It's almost like "agent provocateur" behavior ... the little i know of it.

Openly encouraging our babies to do some killing, but they aint did none their own selves, won't speak on theirs. Setting us up.

:heart:

Destee

See? Whew lawd! Well, I aint marryin you now! One wife from there is enough! Where is the smiley with the guy losing his hair by the minute? Started out here with a full head of it. Going fast.:drink:

See? Whew lawd! Well, I aint marryin you now! One wife from there is enough! Where is the smiley with the guy losing his hair by the minute? Started out here with a full head of it. Going fast.:drink:

One wife from where ??? ... :lol:

I'd be a good wife, really. I'd even furnish you a few references, if any of them were still alive ... :lol:

Destee

One wife from where ??? ... :lol:

I'd be a good wife, really. I'd even furnish you a few references, if any of them were still alive ... :lol:

Destee

Selma. Nah, I know they are long dead. Killed em slowly too I bet! In the end they were probably beggin for the BONEYARD! :garbage::bye: Well, I guess i will go and let my girls get their pound of flesh also.:confused:

my bad....

is there anything that can be said on site that is not suitable for children?
how many children are reading these posts?
is this strictly a PG site? no adult content?

can you then separate out an adult forum that us "elder black men" may speak to adults with out fear of destroying some young mind?

as black youth are killing each other every day in my community is it OK as long as they do not aim at any white folk?

i would agree with the idea that black youth should not kill anyone at all.
however, if they must go out and kill someone, i can think of far better targets than pookie down the block.

in closing, if there are any babies reading this post please do not kill anyone. please.

is there anything that can be said on site that is not suitable for children?
how many children are reading these posts?
is this strictly a PG site? no adult content?

can you then separate out an adult forum that us "elder black men" may speak to adults with out fear of destroying some young mind?

as black youth are killing each other every day in my community is it OK as long as they do not aim at any white folk?

i would agree with the idea that black youth should not kill anyone at all.
however, if they must go out and kill someone, i can think of far better targets than pookie down the block.

in closing, if there are any babies reading this post please do not kill anyone. please.

:10900::10900::10900::10900:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back