Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
SMH! See....... Ok Can we just say DON'T GET CAUGHT! Whew!
Absolutely Not.

Well ... you can say that, but i think it is woefully inadequate, given the task you've suggested they do.

If someone came to me, spouting the greatness of a job, the great need for it, encouraging me to do it ... and they've never done it ... or aren't as open and willing to talk of their experience with such ... as they are as open and willing to push me in that direction ... and then tell me ... don't get caught ... but have not provided one single way to insure that i don't get caught ... have not provided anything substantive toward my safety and well-being, as it relates to this task ... as they sit on their behind ... and tell me to do it?!!!

Please.

Considering the condition our children are in, our Sons especially, it is very sad for any Black Man ... Black Person ... to take them from the hell they are in, and put them in another.

Our children deserve more than death, yet that is what you want to give them?

To kill another, something in the killer must die too. It must take a person to a place, that only killers know. I can't imagine it. Our children are not killers. They've been made to be killers, but they were not born to kill. They are much greater than that, deserving of so much more, and we (Elders) should be giving them life, and life more abundantly ... not more death.

I think the word "fool" is applicable here ... and that is what a person would be ... if they were to act on such.

I still say, and will forever say ... if someone suggests that you kill, ask how many have they killed.

It will be a test of how much Man / Woman they really are. For if they are Man / Woman enough to make such a suggestion in the open, then they should be Man / Woman enough to stand that ground, in the open.

If they are not, then you don't want to be dealing with a raggedy, weak, punked out person that does not have sense enough to know, when to talk, and when not to ... for they have failed that test ... among others.

If you can't talk about the whole thing, don't talk about any of it.

There are so many red flags that should go up, when one sees such as this.

Be Careful Babies ... be very careful.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother MrMofi ... Welcome ... Welcome ... Welcome !!! ... :wave:

I visited the link, and saw more links.

If you don't mind, would you briefly share your thoughts regarding the link, and this discussion?

I look forward to reading your position on this topic.

Thanks for joining us, and please make yourself at home, because you are!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hey ... some of us brothas prefer women with spirit ...
Brother Istlota ... are you single ... ??? ... uuhhhh ... Sister Purple PM'd me and asked me to ask you! :)

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother James:

killing is wrong period....

the idea of the enemy is justified killing......

there is no shade of grey with regard to this...

anyone can have the mind of a child... and apparently if the shoe fits...

If pookie down the block kills anyone he's doin a bid for the rest of his life!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to say that anyone killing for the sake of killing has some serious issues.......

and yes, I have been shot at...

and have let one go... thankfully I missed... and the person in my mind deserved to die..... he was a crackhead and a rapist.. but to have blood on my hands at such a young age ....... there are other ways to fight back!
Sister Miss Lady ... :love: ... thanks for joining this discussion.

I think there is a time for killing (wars and such).

There is probably a time for all things.

There is also a right and proper way in which to discuss and do such things.

That's all i'm say'n ... if they aint doin it right ... you don't want to have anything to do with them.

Destee

Feb 26, 2008
Peace and Blessings Family,

I've heard such phrases tossed about, with no sense of responsibility, to the young and impressionable minds that may be reading.

When i read or hear such foolishness, usually from Elder Black Men, the first question that comes to my mind, is how many have you killed? You see such people most every day, yet you have not killed all that have crossed your path? If you have killed any, how do you determine which ones live and which ones die? How have you stayed free and alive, to post on a discussion forum?

If you are bold enough to encourage this, in the open, then you should be bold enough to answer some questions, in the open.

How many of these people have you killed, while you encourage our youth to do the same?!

Tell me please ... how many??!!

How can you do this to our own babies, when you can't protect them from the consequences that are sure to come!? How can you do this?!!!

Our babies are already killing each other, already locked up in prison for spitting on the side walk ... and you have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to stop it!

You are not prepared to pay the costs for them, to get them out of this thing you are putting them in ... a place where you yourself are not willing to go ... but you plant these seeds as though you have a garden full of such!

But you don't ... you only tell them to kill.

To all the babies ... young people ... young Black Men and Women ... who may ever read or hear such a thing ... if someone is suggesting that you or others kill ... follow the logic ... and ask them ... how many have they killed.

If you're going to follow someone ... do what another says ... make sure they've already walked that road, and can help you navigate through it, and come out on the other side without spot or blemish!

Destee

You sure you are not my ex wife? cause you both have the same way of werkin my last nerve!:em0400: :)

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
You sure you are not my ex wife? cause you both have the same way of werkin my last nerve!:em0400: :)
Why ... because i'm telling the truth?

What part of what i'm saying or doing, is working your last nerve?

I'm not trying to work your nerves, i'm only trying to save our babies from the traps and snares laid for them.

Destee

Feb 26, 2008
Why ... because i'm telling the truth?

What part of what i'm saying or doing, is working your last nerve?

I'm not trying to work your nerves, i'm only trying to save our babies from the traps and snares laid for them.

Destee

I wanna give a class on improving AFRIKAN male/female relationships. Would you attend? One of the subjects would be listening to one another. Not just hearing what you want.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I wanna give a class on improving AFRIKAN male/female relationships. Would you attend? One of the subjects would be listening to one another. Not just hearing what you want.
I will surely try to attend, yes. My schedule has been kinda krazee lately, but i will try.

Are you suggesting that i am not listening?

That this is what is working your nerves, my not listening?

What have you said, that you think i've not heard?

Destee

Feb 26, 2008
I will surely try to attend, yes. My schedule has been kinda krazee lately, but i will try.

Are you suggesting that i am not listening?

That this is what is working your nerves, my not listening?

What have you said, that you think i've not heard?

Destee

I will try and work it around that sched. Yes, and yes. I think you are so adament about your position (which I get) that you have shoved the brothers position down to that of CRAZY or FOOLISH without trying to understand. NOBODY is advocating anything like younguns killin and ending up in prison. (where;s the smiley that bashes his head against the wall?)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.