Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

To those who say kill (white) people ... i wanna know ... how many have you killed.

Bottom Line. Folk who say such things ... NEVER EVER EVER ... talk about how many they've killed ... while they brazenly tell us to do such things.

That's some fake stuff right there ... telling us to kill ... but you won't tell us who or if you have killed. Try'n to get us to do what you aint did.

Don't fall for the okey-doke Family.

:heart:

Destee

To those who say kill (white) people ... i wanna know ... how many have you killed.

Bottom Line. Folk who say such things ... NEVER EVER EVER ... talk about how many they've killed ... while they brazenly tell us to do such things.

That's some fake stuff right there ... telling us to kill ... but you won't tell us who or if you have killed. Try'n to get us to do what you aint did.

Destee

Daaaamnnn Skippy Destee

Destee

Id tell em..."OK, you first."

Destee

People who talk this way are just that..... TALKERS.

...just another "ARM-CHAIR REVOLUTIONARY"

But they aint gone bust a GRAPE if they're last name was WELCH'S! :cool:

REAL killers don't TALK about it, they DO IT.....while them lip-flappas is TALKIN'....REAL killers are emptying a clip.

....like the old saying goes, "Two in the chest and one in the head, will make SURE that mutha-xxxxx is DEAD!"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back