Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Every now and then, this topic comes up, and i saw it being discussed again .. someone suggesting we should kill white people.

Rather than post there, i thought i'd bring this thread back up, for those thinking of following such directions from anyone.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Edward Williams

Jan 14, 2006
Right here!
Occupation
Produce Justice
I wonder if "killing white people" also includes those with the One-drop........
Good question. Here was the first response to the initial post of this thread.

Excellent questions. And in addition to those questions I'd like to know how would you go about determining which people are white people and which people are not?

If you're gonna kill somebody or tell someone else to kill somebody you'd better know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that the person you're talking about, that needs to be dead, is who you say they are. So how do you know?

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Good question. Here was the first response to the initial post of this thread.
I mean now of days ALMOST everyone has some sort white blood in them, especially if they are African-American.

I kind of take offense to how some folks treat other mixed races and how they categorize them in the "white" category.

My daughter has white in her, her grandmother is white and black. So would my daughter be in that group of people that must be killed?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: