Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

NO I am not suggesting that it has never been said. My position on it is CLEAR and unwavering. However, you said that some of our elder black men are somehow trying to get young people to kill whites and that I say is both wrongheaded and in my opinion selling people in general short. Yes it would be STUPID to admit in public something for which you could go to prison. As for who is stupid or not..... You rebuke those here who are wrong and wronheaded with what they say. As your brother I am telling you, You are waay wrong with this accusation, and it is a serious one. I realize I am going to be the lone ranger on this one against your statement but so be it. If/when I am wrong and get called on it I apologize. As sister and brother we are going to have it out from time to time and this is one of those times. And not willing to bring up posts... Cmon now sis.......You are bigger and better than this.

No, your position is not clear to me.

I'm not sure what part of what i said, you have an issue with.

Are you saying that it is okay to encourage our youth to kill (white) people?

If that is what you're saying, then i see where we disagree, and we can go from there.

Tell me ... is that where the problem lies?

What accusation have i made, that is not true? You admit yourself, that such has been said before.

:heart:

Destee

No, your position is not clear to me.

I'm not sure what part of what i said, you have an issue with.

Are you saying that it is okay to encourage our youth to kill (white) people?

If that is what you're saying, then i see where we disagree, and we can go from there.

Tell me ... is that where the problem lies ... since you agree that it has been said?

Destee

OK heres what I have an issue with, this statement "When I read or hear such foolishness, usually from Elder Black Men," I say NAME names, show posts or produce tapes or quotes, since you are making such a serious allegation. I take issue with that. Bigtime. Even if a person has the opinion that the world would be a better place without whites (As I truly believe) or even if the person says they should be killed, how do you jump from that to some suggesting or encouraging YOUTH to kill white folks? You also said that you do not want our youth following "fools". Again what "fools" are you talking about? And does their taking that position on whites make them a fool?

OK heres what I have an issue with, this statement "When I read or hear such foolishness, usually from Elder Black Men," I say NAME names, show posts or produce tapes or quotes, since you are making such a serious allegation. I take issue with that. Bigtime. Even if a person has the opinion that the world would be a better place without whites (As I truly believe) or even if the person says they should be killed, how do you jump from that to some suggesting or encouraging YOUTH to kill white folks? You also said that you do not want our youth following "fools". Again what "fools" are you talking about? And does their taking that position on whites make them a fool?

When i've heard this said, it has most usually come from Elder Black Men ... Elder meaning ... over 18 years of age, and beyond ... as a person qualifies for "Eldership" by virtue of having someone younger than them around.

Now you're certainly welcome to take issue with whatever you'd like, regarding what i said ... but it doesn't really matter who said it. It could be an Elder Black Man, an Elder Black Woman, a Young Black Man, or a Young Black Woman. That's really inconsequential to the whole of my point (though it has been a personal observation of mine, and i shared it).

My point is ... no matter who tells you to kill someone ... they should be able to show how many they have killed.

You already agree that it has been said, so for the sake of discussion ... i'll back down off of my "Elder Black Men" comment ... and make it be ... I've heard Black People say.

Does that make that part better for you, so we can move on to the meat of the discussion?

I don't think it's a jump to go from hearing those you look up to, and admire, say kill someone ... and a "child" does it. It may not happen instantaneously, for it takes time for seeds to grow within a person. But i think those of us who say such things, are irresponsible, if we don't consider that what we say may be taken literally / seriously by our youth. So when we say such things, we should also include how they will remain free after doing it, where to go when they complete the job, how many you have killed, how you got away, all of the particulars. Don't just tell them to kill, with no plan, no escape route, no hideout location, no nothing ... except kill.

Being as responsible (and wise) as possible, when saying such things, is all i'm hoping for.

I did not say "fools" ... i used the word you introduced into the discussion ... "stupid".

Destee

When i've heard this said, it has most usually come from Elder Black Men ... Elder meaning ... over 18 years of age, and beyond ... as a person qualifies for "Eldership" by virtue of having someone younger than them around.

Now you're certainly welcome to take issue with whatever you'd like, regarding what i said ... but it doesn't really matter who said it. It could be an Elder Black Man, an Elder Black Woman, a Young Black Man, or a Young Black Woman. That's really inconsequential to the whole of my point.

My point is ... no matter who tells you to kill someone ... they should be able to show how many they have killed.

You already agree that it has been said, so for the sake of discussion ... i'll back down off of my "Elder Black Men" comment ... and make it be ... I've heard Black People say.

Does that make that part better for you, so we can move on to the meat of the discussion?

I don't think it's a jump to go from hearing those you look up to, and admire, say kill someone ... and a "child" does it. It may not happen instantaneously, for it takes time for seeds to grow within a person. But i think those of us who say such things, are irresponsible, if we don't consider that what we say may be taken literally / seriously by our youth. So when we say such things, we should also include how they will remain free after doing it, where to go when they complete the job, all of the particulars. Don't just tell them to kill, with no plan, no escape route, no hideout location, no nothing ... except kill. Be as responsible as possible, when saying such things, is all i'm hoping for.

I did not say "fools" ... i used the word you introduced into the discussion ... "stupid".

Destee

I agree with you about the plan escape route and what not. Ok I am gonna let it go at that.. hell, I have yet to come out on top in an "exchange" of ideas (argument) with a woman yet anyway. Why start now?:getout: Now take your mean behind somewhere else and chew on another brother.:10900:

I agree with you about the plan escape route and what not. Ok I am gonna let it go at that.. hell, I have yet to come out on top in an "exchange" of ideas (argument) with a woman yet anyway. Why start now?:getout: Now take your mean behind somewhere else and chew on another brother.:10900:

:lol:

Bless your sweet heart Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... :love:

Okay ... next ... :wink:

I will surely take on any that tries to defend such carrying on. It angers me so! Boldly encouraging our babies to do stuff we can't help them get out of! But when asked how many have they killed, they punk out and wanna go private, get quiet, and not talk about that part in the open ... yet they brazenly encourage our babies in the open! Ouuuuuuuu it makes me so mad!

It's almost like "agent provocateur" behavior ... the little i know of it.

Openly encouraging our babies to do some killing, but they aint did none their own selves, won't speak on theirs. Setting us up.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back