Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

mrmofi

May 1, 2008
GA
Occupation
to know the truth
my plague is to be vague

Brother MrMofi ... Welcome ... Welcome ... Welcome !!! ... :wave:

I visited the link, and saw more links.

If you don't mind, would you briefly share your thoughts regarding the link, and this discussion?

I look forward to reading your position on this topic.

Thanks for joining us, and please make yourself at home, because you are!

:heart:

Destee
I see that a lot of my brothers and sisters feel as though caucasians are our enemy. I feel that our enemy would be any negative mentality because negativity is the root of violence and destruction. To free the spirit you must first open your mind. When your mind is closed, no light can get in and your spirit is dormant leaving you in a world of dreams (illusions), that fuel misconception. once awakened you can see things for what they really are (reality).

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
what are the mental health effects of having ones anger always repressed?
It is not physically or mentally healthy to repress emotions.

just how are we to over throw the system of white supremacy if we cannot even be angry about it?
we cannot be angry. we cannot hate. what, then, is our motivation?
The One gave you passion _and_ talent for a reason. You do not have to repress your anger. Do like the poets do here. Channel all that rage into your work.

Aim your camera at the wickedness that men do and keep shoving your images at an unbelieving world until NO ONE can deny anymore what is happening by hiding behind a black robe, a badge, or a podium in the Rose Garden.

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
to those who say...

i've been reading this post and while i haven't seen anything as strong as killing what i have seen is the word that helps create such an atmosphere and that word is-HATE,yes we do have the right to love or hate anyone we so chose but i want each of you reading this to stop whatever you're doing and just think for a minute about the EMOTION that's involved with hating someone and what comes out in you when you think of it,now ask yourself this-is there really someone that i truly HATE not just dislike,if your answer is yes then you need not be around those people.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.