Black Spirituality Religion : THIS WOMAN'S WORK

Rules of Divine Order

Because African cultures were so rooted in spiritualism, as long as we genetically still exist, this energy is still within us regardless of our awareness of the fact. At any given moment, the full spectrum of African culture can be extracted from anyone of us, this is how a holographic Universe works. Meanwhile, we may live outside the "rules of divine order" but these rules still affect us, because we seem to forget that our tribulations here in America are like a drop in the bucket compared to the history Africans have had on the planet so far.

African is the "womb" of the planet, and thus we are "womb" people. Just as all civilization are born from the African, all the basics for culture and life are born from the Woman. Life starts out first with a self replicating organism- which is what the Woman has been long before Manhood. This truth is evident even in the womb itself, because all Human bodies are created as females first before developing in males.

This truth, should not damage Manhood in anyway. Especially when we go deep into understand the true tenets of Manhood. Prince wrote in his song "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" --

And if the stars
Ever fell one by one from the sky
I know Mars
Could not be too far behind

He gave reference to a Woman's beauty being like the stars, and also that Mars which represents Male energy and power would not be far behind if the Woman should fall. In a nutshell, those of the Rules of Divine Order that too many of us males and females have become very unconscious of.

So if we love, protect and adore the females- we are actually guarding a very sacred system of order. We are in fact protecting ourselves as well.

Here's a spiritual truth. Knowing the connection our African Sibyls had in history, if these Women were allowed to "work" as they do spiritually- would there be as many Black Males incarcerated right now? Of course not.

There are Men alive right now who will never see prison because they are protected by African Oracles. That is the entire power behind Secret Societies themselves. Even going deep into the Ancient powers of the Kabbalah.

Even going deep into the traditions of the Italian Mafia, even these Men seek the protection of the spiritual Grandmother. Blacks folks seem to be only ones so quick and willing to parade their most precious asset - The Mother to the auction block. These are our stars, and because we have allowed them to fall we are falling as well.

And because we've been unconnected with our true spiritual traditions, many of us Men are unaware when we have females Orishas attached to us.

When a Male has these spirits attached to him, he usually attracts Women who are highly spiritual or psychic and the Father of the Woman is usually in some type of spiritual or religious order. This Male is usually not allowed to have sexual intercourse until after an initiation of some kind. These Orishas may cause the Male to die consciously at least before the age of 18-21.

These Males are chosen to carry "seeds" just as all other Men, yet these seeds are spirits of this particular order. Since these type of Males are so few in number, they usually produce more Male children than females. The Males then become carriers themselves. Most of time, these Males have no female offspring at all, especially in this current era where such Males die very young anyway.

This goes to show just how important this Divine Order seems to be to our Ancestors. And those of us who speak with them already know this to be true. The females are usually the most powerful communicators from the spiritual side.

Being a Male is a beautiful, because the female is our scenery. Who could ask for better scenery? Who could ask for a better co-creator and Creator. Who could ask for a better Sister and Mother? The mysterious question is who is luckier, the observer or the observed?

Imagine the Goddess in all her power and beauty...and even with all that, she just wants to be loved and respect- by us- the Male.

Honor this Woman's Work...

Thank U...

so much! :qqb023:

In deed you are soooooooooooo right! :SuN040: When I read your posts I am at home in thought, mind and spirit as I acknowledge the same concepts.

Afrikan GOD Consciousness is awesome and what you state here rocks!

How does a woman know she is a Sibyls?
My mom said that when I was born she saw a rainbow or something like that, and once a friend of my dads told him that if she were to help me that she would be rewarded. Even though we had talked a little, she did end up winning something at her job.
It's just a question, I dont have any gifts or anything like that.

How does a woman know she is a Sibyl?

Very good question Sis. Jai-

For what I have learned of them so far, and from studying Women in my own family and other families that I know of- these Women don't always possess obvious traits that can easily single them out. For good reason of course, as we talked about earlier- they hide as mortal Women.

However, if you want to use your Ancestral gifts of discernment, you can find these Women. A Woman wouldn't know she is a Sibyl at all, unless she has knowledge of self. If you find yourself as a keeper of spiritual wisdom, or that you are overly interested in means of fortune telling, the tarot, pendulums, spiritualism, the occult, dream divination, etc., then most likely you are a Sibyl, a psychic, a medium, a clairvoyant, or perhaps you've chosen a religion to try to explain anyway your abilities.

Keep in mind, we ARE our Ancestors, we ARE our people. We don't have an interest in such matters by accident, we are interested in them because we are trying to regain lost knowledge of something our people have been doing for thousands of years. Our Ancestors speak to us through our interests. So if you find yourself trying to learn more about certain spiritual ideals, these are the ideals that were very important to your tribe and spiritual order.

Now, while we may have several disagreements with her, Oprah may very well be a Sibyl. She can be traced back to the Kpelle tribe in Liberia. And if we did a close study on the "Sande" (bundu) society in Liberia we might even understand why Oprah is driven the way she is. Sande is for the females, while Mende is for the Males. They write of these people are being deeply rooted in "Animism" however this falls in line with how Sibyls are able to educate one another especially in the Sande system.

Hands down, you are a Sibyl if you have an almost supernatural power over masses of people, and especially Men. What angers me personally about how our current Males in the media disrespect the feminine, is also that we actually own our Mothers our very lives twice to the 10th power. When we disrespect the female we are speaking to the Mothers in lineage. We forget Black Men especially during slavery and after were the ones getting killed and lynched and the Black Women were left to raise children on their own. Some of those reasons were spiritual. Certain Black Women had a control over the Master, and some of them still do. We should be aware of this. Because often times, when we think a Black Woman has "sold out" because in truth, she is the "brain washer" and not the brain washed. This is especially true for Women who are not that sexually active.

A Black Woman who is a psychic or highly spiritual that doesn't have sex is perhaps "the" most dangerous person on Earth. Most students of the occult know it, which is why some Whites know it. Because sex spends spiritual energy. In most orders especially African orders, Women were trained to stay away from sex, or how to use it to lift their spirituality. Which is why even in the Sande system, I believe the clitoral circumcision is still performed. An unfortunate ordeal, but a tradition that goes back generations. There is a reason why "they" want to keep the Black Woman as a sexual object. Not that sexuality is such a terrible thing, it is because they want the Black Woman to keep this identity. Some of the smartest fools- bless them all- would say, well we have so many Women on the planet, or course they are all here to be in relationships and to be sexually fulfilled by Men. Wrong.

Women are kept sexual in order to dilute their spiritual power. Which is why, as we notice when we study certain cultures, some Women are kept around just for sex, while others virtually have no sex whatsoever. Some Men might call those kind of Women- Wives. Nothing wrong with Sex, sex is beautiful and wonderful. But it is not the higher purpose for all. Especially not the Sibyls- which is where we get our "Nuns" same order, same idea. Born of a virgin? Sound familiar.

Sibyls will find themselves having more insight and power when they are away from Males who drain them of their spiritual energy as well. Some Women get the feeling "God doesn't want me to be with this Man." Those are the Females in your bloodline speaking. Not that the Sibyl should be without companionship, or love - but that you come from a order of Women who did not and do not require it all the time. We are our people. And if Oprah is indeed of the Sande order, then her negative sexual experience (Rape)- helped to reawake the feeling behind a "clitoral circumcision" - leading her to be less interested in sexual activity.

For the Sibyl-When you don't have sex you seem to be more on point than when you do. We used to live in a society where such Women could be recognized, and therefore nurtured until they can understand the purpose of their power. But we don't anymore. This doesn't mean that Sibyls don't get into long lasting relationships- some do. Especially when they find the right Warrior who knows their frequency.

A good friend of mine has a Queen of this type of quality too. He amazed with his story about their recent pregnancy. He told me, they knew she was pregnant because lady bugs started coming into the house. Now, I don't believe in just about everything. I've never heard that one before. He said a lady bug just came out of nowhere and landed on him while he was in the kitchen. Then it happened 3 more times at different points in time. Then at other time a lady bug landed right on his Queen's belly. He also told me they were taking a trip up North, and while standing on the Amtrak train platform a lady bug came out of nowhere and landed on her again. They were miles away from home by then. I found this story very interesting, actually incredible. I did some research and found out lady bugs do in fact arrive for "some" Women when the Woman is pregnant. This usually happens for psychic Women who have a very pleasant aura which attracts the lady bug that hones in on the frequency.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back