Black Spirituality Religion : THIS WOMAN'S WORK

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    HOW DO WE SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO OUR BLACK WOMEN?

We can start by telling the truth.

THE LOST AND HIDDEN HISTORY OF THE AFRICAN SIBYL PROPHETESS: A
    PICTORIAL HISTORY

http://www.amengansie.com/Sybils.html

2. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Let's recognize our living Mother Ancestors and Goddesses!

Dr. Jewel Pookrum
    There is so much to learn from this intelligent Genius Mother and Teacher!
    Black Women, you were and are the first Scientists, Teachers and Prophets.

A Lecture By Dr.Jewel Pookrum-Melanin

3. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Thank you Thank You Thank you

Brother MetaScience, this piece you posted has perfect timing and I thank you forever for finding it. I've been at odds with members of my Black community arguing that the role of our women cannot be seen through the en-culturated lens of European religion. My father has long eluded to the falsehoods within the bible, and my spirit found that it's hypocrisy on "witchcraft and visonaries" was hiding something but I knew not what it was.

I have had visions that I could only explain (now as Sibyls) as women of great power and sight. I thank you for giving me the historical knowledge of a truth that has laid within me and I could not properly communicate what I inherently understood.

This video has put together so many of the pieces for me that again I am most grateful for your continued tutelage of the Destee community.

:SuN011:

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen Phynx- all honor and respect is returned right back to you, as it should.

We are living in very interesting times. Our Ancestors are trying their best to give us a fighting chance against what is in store for us. Many of us who are in consciousness are being motivated to do and say certain things, utilizing whatever medium is available to us. The internet has become a very good medium for this purpose- but we may not have much time left with it. For what it's worth, it's best we use it for higher means.

I am thankful for all of us who are using this medium to spread information that has been hidden from us for hundreds of years.

Black Women "they" know who you are. And they fight long and hard, invest billions of dollars every year to keep Black Women disenfranchising and distracted from their true self. What you do to the Woman, you to do the entire race.

[​IMG]
    Whoopi Goldberg as "Guinan" on Star Trek. The character was based on the African Sibyl Prophetess.

[​IMG]
    The sci-fi classic "Dune" also depicts these Ancient "seers" as Women of high psychic and spiritual abilities.

We should take the time to listen to prophetic tongue of our Elder Mothers.

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    They hide as mortal Women.

African Sybil Prophetesses- also known as....

The Priestesses of Isis
    http://hem.bredband.net/arenamontanus/Mage/Egypt/Priestesses.html

Throughout history the Priestesses of Isis have held a low profile, always manipulating things behind the scenes or avoiding conflict. Instead they have concentrated on preserving the ancient rites and mysteries of the Goddess to prepare for the day they will again be needed, and to become the power behind the thrones of the world just as Isis was the wife and advisor of Osiris. They do their best to become the confidantes, lovers or spouses of the powerful and initiated. Some of the Priestesses have infiltrated the Verbena, but most have kept to themselves. Often they masquerade as other traditions (most mages believe Hypatia was a member of the Order of Hermes), or hide as mortal women.

[​IMG]
    One problem of the Priestesses is that from time and again some members become too ambitious and manipulate things too obviously.

The Priestesses have adapted with time, and often hide their magick in plain sight as jewellery, mysterious powders and potions in the boudoir or songs. But the basis remains classic Egyptian magick: amulets, true names and invocations of the gods. Most of their magick has been formalised into traditional "spells" (the spells are somewhat inflexible, but subtle and easily cast - a few words, a simple act or a prayer).

[​IMG]

The Prophetess, or female with highly developed psychic energy is best know for the Sun they produce.

[​IMG]
    Afeni Shakur

6. Bluewater

Bluewater Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    Hi MetaSaience
    So true indeed. Work had to be done
    undercover or in low key in order for US to move freely.As we
    worked toward and for the best interest of our people.

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
  8. Bluewater

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    In time all that was lost
    has away of being found
    Scripture or spiritual
    The connection will be made

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Yes Bluewater! It's time, it's way over due. I understand that not all Black Women want to be Queens, Goddesses and Prophetesses - yet it's time for us to recognize those who are, point them out and give them honor. Too much emphasis is placed on the weaknesses of our Women and very little on their strengths.

Like many of us, I was raised up by a spiritual Grandmother too. An Elder African Woman with significant psychic gifts. The Grand-Mother, the head matriarch, the center and heart of the family. How can history play down the roles of these Women? Especially when our own African wisdom tells us - it's hard to tell who the Father of a child is, but who the Mother is we can always be sure. How can we play down the role of the Mother in history, only to assert all things of a spiritual evolved nature towards the Male and Male alone?

Yet to this day, the most gifted "seers" are female. We must understand this clearly. When we speak about scripture, the bible, holy books- Ancient texts, what are we really talking about? What are Humans most concerned about when it comes down to what they consider "holy" biblical or divine? They are most concerned with prophecy. Knowing the future, knowing what is beyond death and beyond the dark.

To this day, some of the most gifted Men on the planet cannot recognized when they are cursed by a spiritual Woman. Not understanding that just as we Men hold a form of dominion over the physical world, she holds dominion over the spiritual. When a Man tries to manifest wealth, success, health, order, peace, justice, balance- where do these forces manifest from? The spiritual. It's no wonder that some of the wealthiest Men on the planet employ their own oracles to guide their path. Meanwhile, many of us are still trying gain success by "pimping" Women. Or leading ourselves into battle against them riding on the back on our Male Ego.

We cannot fight against our own spirit, regardless of what form it takes. We will lose every time. There are many Black females who are conscious of their spiritual nature, and many that are un-conscious. Those who are un-conscious still draw to them the materials necessary to do their work. However, they are unaware as to why certain things happen to them and not others. Why they are punished in certain ways unlike other Women. Not knowing that they belong to a certain order of Ancient souls that continue to incarnate into this world. The Women who are conscious, use their abilities in secret. Many operate at the highest level of genius and hide their powers from their Mates, not to disturb their evolution process.

Males and Females who learn the divine balance between the Father God and the Mother Goddess become that themselves. Nature is not fighting to be, it just is. The Universe just is. The Mother Goddess has been telling us this for centuries. Trying to teach us about own beingness. The Prophetess is a gift, as all Women with the mind to evolve dormant energy into higher frequencies of being.

Recognize this Woman's Work.

Queen Afua: Heal Thyself, Sacred Health & Wellness Part 1

10. Bluewater

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    Hi Brother MetaSaience
    Understood
    I will be elaborating more.
    Because your statement have raised some points of interest.
    That I would like to comment on.

Plus I would like to add that all the Sisters
    you have shared with US are connected openly royally

Peace~N~Blessings