This website has been hacked and tampered with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep....Them "glitches" are still "glitchin'." lol

Post timing is waaaay off. It says that I "last visited YESTERDAY."

Them glitches ?? ... i wasn't aware that there were plural glitches ... what else is going wrong?

The time issue has been corrected, though I think what you may be experiencing has to do with cookies/cache ... maybe if you log out and back in, or delete cookies/cache ... or some time passes ... or it rains ... this may correct itself ... :)

Nawww ... i'm kidding about the rain ... lol ... it should be okay though, if you try the cookie/cache thing above.

Let me know if there are more issue you are experiencing, as i'm not aware of others.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Them glitches ?? ... i wasn't aware that there were plural glitches ... what else is going wrong?

The time issue has been corrected, though I think what you may be experiencing has to do with cookies/cache ... maybe if you log out and back in, or delete cookies/cache ... or some time passes ... or it rains ... this may correct itself ... :)

Nawww ... i'm kidding about the rain ... lol ... it should be okay though, if you try the cookie/cache thing above.

Let me know if there are more issue you are experiencing, as i'm not aware of others.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Okey-Dokie....I logged out, clear my cookies/history/etc...and logged back in.

It looks okay now.......Today is March 4, 2011 EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back