destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Yep....Them "glitches" are still "glitchin'." lol

Post timing is waaaay off. It says that I "last visited YESTERDAY."

Them glitches ?? ... i wasn't aware that there were plural glitches ... what else is going wrong?

The time issue has been corrected, though I think what you may be experiencing has to do with cookies/cache ... maybe if you log out and back in, or delete cookies/cache ... or some time passes ... or it rains ... this may correct itself ... :)

Nawww ... i'm kidding about the rain ... lol ... it should be okay though, if you try the cookie/cache thing above.

Let me know if there are more issue you are experiencing, as i'm not aware of others.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
Them glitches ?? ... i wasn't aware that there were plural glitches ... what else is going wrong?

The time issue has been corrected, though I think what you may be experiencing has to do with cookies/cache ... maybe if you log out and back in, or delete cookies/cache ... or some time passes ... or it rains ... this may correct itself ... :)

Nawww ... i'm kidding about the rain ... lol ... it should be okay though, if you try the cookie/cache thing above.

Let me know if there are more issue you are experiencing, as i'm not aware of others.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Okey-Dokie....I logged out, clear my cookies/history/etc...and logged back in.

It looks okay now.......Today is March 4, 2011 EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!