Black People : This thing called African Unity

militant

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 21, 2005
Hey everyone. I am back. Been a while. A few thoughts. Are there alternative paradigms for pan-africanism besides a nation-state called Africa?

Who taught us that Africa should be seen as a wholistic continent? Is it imperative that we unify even though there is no historical evidence of a pan-continental union besides a recent pan-africanism based on White geography and white generalization of Africa? Are we simply following the line of white thought by insisting on seeing Africa as a "whole"?

Would a better alternative simply be an "African world" made up of African countries, that is seperate from the Western world, and with little contacts with western world?

I have touched on this before check this out:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6523

and I do see what you mean about pan-africanism, often times when people try so hard to differentiate themselves from a certain group they become more like the group than dislike, africa to western governments has been a large block of material riches for the longest, now they just want to make it 'official' with 'politics' on the news.

I can say that I had spoke with an alleged initiate into Master Nabas school and I am hearing more and more that afrika, at one point LONG AGO had a sort of government that divided the northern and southern regions with there own leaders and they each had a 'league of nations' or a 'united nations' like set up for the different nations that existed.

the native americans had something similiar called the 'great way of peace' which is said to have inspired the constitution, if I am not mistaken.

militant said:
Who taught us that Africa should be seen as a wholistic continent? Is it imperative that we unify even though there is no historical evidence of a pan-continental union besides a recent pan-africanism based on White geography and white generalization of Africa? Are we simply following the line of white thought by insisting on seeing Africa as a "whole"?

The simple fact of the matter is Africa is a whole. The very idea of montheism points to a cosmology by which Africa is one. Keep in mind that montheism originates in Africa and from Africa. So, this idea of Unity is far from being a European concept. In this modern world, everybody seems to see the need for some kind of unity. Even the great and superpowerful USA has a need for NATO, NAFTA, etc. The fact is they do not want us to Unite. That is the problem. And, they expeend massive resources to try to keep us from Uniting.

Would a better alternative simply be an "African world" made up of African countries, that is seperate from the Western world, and with little contacts with western world?

Absolutely. The west is a very small part of the world. We do not need them. They need us. We could do well enough with absolutely no contact with them. Besides, Asia is as big as we could ever need to satisfy our need for trade and communications outside Africa. Ideally, I thionk that if the west needs anything from Africa, they should be made to buy it from Asia. This way the Asians could buy it from us and everybody would be happy. Plus, our friends the Asians could take their cut in terms of reparations before selling to the west; thereby adding a "value added" premium to the price. Or, better yet, sell nothing to them. Let them freeze over in Europe.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back