Black Spirituality Religion : This Text Raises A Lot of Questions For Me

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Aug 31, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/pyt37.htm

1. Bulge, Mercer and Faulkner use the Greek names Horus, Isis, Osiris and even Heliopolis. Where then do the terms Heru, Auset and Ausar come from?

2.In this text N. seems to correlate with Christ. He rises in the east with the sun and is called a star making him the morning star as Jesus calls himself.

I would think that Set would correlate with the antichrist. But here N. comes forth from Set and Set protects N. What's more when it comes to escaping death N. is compared to Set rather than Set being compared to N. This gives Set pre-eminance over N. Was Set at one time the corellative of an arch angel as Lucifer was?

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Don't want to bust no bubble but, you're just scratching the surface... but at least you're at it scratching. Before your journey is over you will want to throw your bible in the trash. Heru, Ausar and Auset are the Kemeitc names. Horus, Osiris and Isis are the Greek names. As in the Bible, Lucifer existed before Jesus did.

If you want a commonality this is it.

1. Heru was of course born of a virgin birth.
    2, He had twelve followers.
    3. He did battle with Set, who is our modern day (Satan)
    4. He was crucified at age 33
    5. He rose on the third day
    6. He was called the Christ
    7. He birth was preceed by a bright star.....

and to keep it real, I suggest you go out and buy; "Ancient Egypt, The Light of The World" by Gerald Massey. Get volumne 1 and two. You will discover that everything you were told about a Moses, an Abraham, a Noah, a Jesus, a 12 tribes of Israel, and everything else to be a fraud. You will find over 270 direct correlations side by side of Heru that "they" applied to Jesus in the Bible. It is time for you to do two studies at the same time, one spiritual and one factual. In this fashion your mind and your spirit can begin moving towards and with one another. Enough on this; my job for the day is done.

In the words of Gerald Massey: "The only thing the world has is "the debris" of ancient Egypt. (Kemet)

P.S. Do not rely on the muslim per se for the truth, for they must support certain books, events and prophets in the Bible. If the Bible as we have it falls, the Qu'ran falls with it...since they do speak of the same prophets and some stories. After all, "The so called Jew and the Arab are Brothers...even if they don't get along at times".

Hetep

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Thanks Keita,

I'm building mad knowledge. In a few months I will visit my muslim cousins in New York. It will be easier for me to share the knowledge of Kemet with them then it would be with my mother's (she's an ordained christian evangelist who believes her singing cured a woman of cancer and my stepfather is a preacher) side of the family in California because I won't be breaking their hearts. Hopefully they won't kill me. Are there any martyrs in ATR?

Before I go I need to find historical sources for the Arabs enslaving us. Also I'm kinda confused about the virgin birth of Heru because he was conceived by a union between Auset and Ausar so she wasn't technically a virgin.

Brotha, I cannot open my mouth just to repeat what I've been told. I might as well stick with the church if that's all I'm going to do. Without solid sources and precise terminologies these potentially incriminating facts won't be very useful to me.

I will get the books you suggested and read them with purpose. Then that which is merely potential will become actual.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Sistah you might want to get "The Arab Invasion Of Egypt: And the last 30 years of Roman Dominion"

By Alfred J. Butler and John Henrick Clarke on Amazon.com.

5. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Sistah, below is an excellent link that I think may address some of the questions you have.

At the bottom of the link Notice the source of the information.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/ootms9/TLC.htm

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Another excellent choice of reference Sekhemu...at least River is one who "won't be dying for lack of knowledge" as some scriptures state.

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Thank you brotha Keita!

HeTep

8. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The Bible by a bunch of jack offs?
    That's not standard MLA style

But it brings me a bit closer to overstanding why both Jesus and Lucy are called the Star of the Morning. Why the god of the bible is said to bring great delusion on men so that we will not believe the truth. To name a few actions ascribed to both god and satan. Maybe the god of the bible is just a low level regional manager.

Anyway, thanks Brotha Sek.

9. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Bunch of Jack offs huh

LMAO.

You make reference to the god of the bible being a low level regional manner. That's an interesting perspective, and one that has been shared by Many Gnostics during Roman Times.

You may want to look into the Gnostic God called Yadabaoth.

10. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Gnostics is on my list of things to look into. You guys know so much about so much. All I can do is make a list and keep reading what I'm reading right now.