Black People : This smells an awful lot like racism

Kamau47

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2005
I am one of those fans who grew up listening to Michael Jackson and his brothers, loving every minute of it. Though I did not idolize the man, I to this day listen to both the new and the old music of him.
Now I must admit that there has been an awful lot of Michael's death coverage on the media, but I have learned to watch/read what I want, and just skim over the rest. I also never believed for one minute that he was a child molester, that there was an underlining financial motive for those accusations, and when the not guilty verdict came back, I was all right with it.
Then today, I read this;

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

And to be honest with you, the first word that popped into my head was racist. Whoever this Peter King fellow is, I have not any idea. I have never heard of him, don't know his views or voting record; just never heard of him. But now, he pops up on the radar and all but wears his hood, calling Michael every word of hate he can. What's more, I was under the impression that Michael had his day in court, and that he was found not guilty. Not to mention, it was "their" court that adjudicated him.
Does this surprise me...........not really I guess. I have said before, I expect all the roaches to come out now as they usually do after someones dies (like the woman from London who filed papers claiming not only to be his wife and mother of his children, but also having 30 other children by the devil.....you'll have to Google that one to believe it), just that this wasn't some wacko from jersey, this is a government official.
Frankly, what I am sick of is the media portraying up this "drug" thing. I guess a black man in this country cannot die of a heart attack; he had to be overly medicating himself, just like a black man can't just get shot. It has to be drug or gang related.
Anyway family, just putting in my rant for today. Would love to hear your response to this.
As for King............stand right here :flamet:

see that's just it brotha Kamau. The cat was an unknown. What better way to put himself on the republican map than to bash Michael and pretend like he's saying what no one else has the gguts to say. They love crap like this and he knows it.

checking the video, cuz I'm just not that interested in the guy's opinion, since he wants to give glory to soliders, war mongers.... I have the following comments...

Just because someone is not convicted in a court of law does not make them innocent. Too often in the African American communities child diddlers and rapists get away with their dirty because we don't want to bring such evil to the surface. The children don't testify, the mothers don't take necessary steps to stop the abuse, and the police just make matters worse.

I don't know whether Michael was innocent or not, what I know is that his relationship with young boys was inappropriate period. What I also know is that because of his fame he managed to get away from prosecution; and the world kept up their admiration.

Personally I don't give a good dime what color you are - if you're a child molester I have no love for you. If I can prove that you're guilty, I say save the taxpayers money and buy a bullet.

Womben and children who speak up and out about the amount of incest, child molestation and abuse in our communities have been exiled, ostracized, labelled as queers, lesbians and have more to deal with, sometimes, then the predators.

I admire the man's music. To me he was a man, one whose spirit wasn't at peace because of his own disturbed childhood, and yes we have too quickly brushed under the carpet his obvious failings as a hueman being. And the dirty secrets in our communities that bring us to shame.

sista I am not following your line of reasoning here. You say you don't know if Michael Jackson was innocent or not but then you proceed to speak as if his guilt is a fact.

There have been and continue to be hundreds of rapists who go unprosecuted because their victims feel too much shame to testify. There are an equal number of brothas who have been lynched based on the false testimony of white women who claimed to have been raped. So we have a conflict of interest here. One's opinions and perceptions may well be based not on facts and evidence but on whichever group one identifies with the strongest. It is easy to prejudice woman against black men and children against Michael Jackson by pointing to all the silent victims who don't step forth. By the same token it is easy to prejudice black men in favor of those who have been accused whether falsely or justly.

I base my opinions and perceptions on the testimony of Uri Geller, Michael's hypnotist

If I was to become this man's friend, if I was going to introduce him to my family and invite him to dine with us, there was something I had to discover, for my own peace of mind, while he was in a trance. "Michael Jackson," I said, "tell me with total honesty - what was the real story behind the allegations of sexual abuse made against you by the boy Jordie Chandler?" He answered without hesitation: "It was all made up. His family just wanted my money."

"Why did you pay the family?"

"It was the easiest thing to do." The statement was simple and unembroidered, made without sufficient pause to invent a lie. "I couldn't take it any more. I'd had enough."

"Have you ever touched a child or a young person in a way that you shouldn't?" I asked. And he replied: "Never. I would never do that. My friendships with children are all very beautiful."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...but-I-had-to-know-the-truth-about-Jordie.html

In all of Michael's life there is nothing to suggest that he is perverted beyond the accusations of people who were blatantly digging for gold. In all the music that he produced something of a hidden nature surely would have come out in the course of some forty years. The press speaks glibly of his inappropriate relationship with boys and we repeat what they say without the slightest bit of evidence just based on what we know about perverted people. I think that's called begging the question.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back