Wear a sensor but like a dispencer I’m design to accept the blind
Crap on this site, newbies get more responses than vet that’s crime
Put on earplugs not to hear scrubs they rub me the wrong way
My dome is lyrical but have to use foam material to cushion impact
Of the dim whack junk this site does cuz wanna be great in fact
But can’t create exact rhymes for minds to groove with so I backtrack
Talk to RICH AND DESTEE my plot itch and testy

MaddRapper....

You can't blame the site and the site owner if folks don't post to your stuff. That's their GOD given right to reply or not reply.

Maybe they don't understand where you're coming from. Or maybe, they haven't gotten around to reading your piece yet. Different poetic styles appeal to different people. But, don't condemn the entire site for the actions of the Family members.

We can't make them do anything. It's there choice to reply or not reply, bruh.

:thanks: for sharing how you feel...dapz.

:toast:

Madrapper,

First and foremost, this isn’t just any “site” it is an online community, a family if you will. Unfortunately, it seems you don’t understand this concept and consistently resist the culture to which we maintain here. I do know that you have been previously warned regarding personal attacks on fellow members, and I would like for you to consider this #2.

At this point, if you are so unhappy here, why do you remain?

Feeding this toxicity into our community will not be tolerated much longer.

Have you considered that, the negativity that is emanated from threads such as this is the reason that members may not feel comfortable in replying to you? Also, it is not a “rule” that members reply to your work although we highly encourage showing love to one another by taking the time to read others.

What you give, you will receive…think about it.

AngelicSage

freestyling off mental play
flowing cross maze hard hit
spitting mission what's up !
some hear some don't
some understand some won't
no need to chock on da pot
luck like an OG call
what's up bruh ! ...........

What's up with the diss?

and if yo don't like the site, then why are you here?

Newbies are shown more love because they give it. It isn't nice to be all wrapped up in your own flows. Look outside yourself for a few seconds please. You sit here and complain because no one replies to your flowsbutwhens the last time you replied to any of ours? There has GOT to be at least ONE nice thing to say about someones flow on here....besides yours. When you cam on this site, did you thinkthat you would be the center of attention? I hope not. C'mon, don't diss Destee,Rich or anyone else here. If anything, they show you the most love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back