Food Discussion : This Scrambled Egg Recipe Involves a Secret Ingredient You'll Never Guess

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Good Cooking,

This Scrambled Egg Recipe Involves a Secret Ingredient You'll Never Guess

There's nothing quite as mouthwatering as homestyle cooking, especially for breakfast. The Kitchy Kitchen will let you in on the secret to making perfect scrambled eggs. (Hint: it involves a completely unexpected ingredient.) ...

ff4224c5_untitled-37-copy-620x931.xxxlarge.jpg

She also happens to be an ultra fabulous cook, with breakfast being her specialty. We always look forward to her french toast, but today I wanted to highlight one of her other classic dishes: scrambled eggs. But hers have something special . . . a secret ingredient.

Orange juice.

I know. "What the what?" But go with it. The little dash of orange juice adds a touch of sweetness and brightness to otherwise straightforward eggs. You don't taste the orange, but it's there, like a talented back up singer. I love these eggs almost as much as I love my Auntie Ree, and I hope you love them too.

http://www.popsugar.com/food/Secret-Ingredient-Scrambled-Eggs-37460103

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back