Quiet Poetry Lounge : This rollercoaster called LOVE!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by msluciousb, Aug 2, 2003.

1. msluciousb

msluciousb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed, Business Consultant
    Ratings:
    +6
    We spent each moment in meaningful dialogue, sharing our deepest thougts and wishing what dreams were made of. We touched in indiscrimanate moments with nothing sexual just affection, but you always stated your true objective.
    But, my life was one made chaste by heartbreak, you said you understood.
    But, when your lil head started talking you said it was no good. You mood started to alter, your mind started to change and then before I knew it our Love thang was rearranged....you went as foul as a three day old chicken, and nothing about you was finger licken, lying then stealing and reneging, all the time you was gigging, Well gigolo, it's back to the streets you must go.
    Three months I gaze into the screen, writing and feeling everything, nothing but work, worship and prayer, hardly another person is allowed to be there
    I don't trust the way that I used to, loving from a far is better it seems, you can love better when you keep it in dreams...No disappointed dates that you never got to go on. No missed flowers, cause you didn't expect them. That surgery last month, it was just you and the maid and mother. But, that's the way it rolls on the love Rollercoaster. So sad , to bad another sister turned....The next brother I try will have to have the straight up JESUS IN HIS EYE...NO more fake it , til you make it. No more unfinished people stilll trying to find themselves at 40 and 45. I would rather go backwards and experieince a brother just glad to be alive than a old *** brother with weak *** game , content living a lie. No credit, phone in you momma's name, on job number five this year...No, no my dear! I did what I was supposed to to prepare myself for a mate and if you ain't ready when you get here, then by golly I will WAIT!
    NEXT?
    BJS(C)2003

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    ahhhh!!! yes dis was awesome da ride was sweet
    lovin ya pen today

3. Alizentang

Alizentang Well-Known Member MEMBER

Nurse
    Ratings:
    +3
    This was GRRRRRRRRREAT! :laugh:

I loved this. I'm goin through this same emotional growth at this very moment, so this was deeply felt.

4. msluciousb

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks for reading and responding...mostly for understanding!

Was going through another mistaken identity...a fake one slid under the radar but I remain faithful, there are good men out there...Now if we could just be in the same city at the same time with the same state of mind! You feel me?
    Holla anybody who has had a ride on the Love rollecoaster...Would love to hear your thoughts or your observations.

Love MsLB
    Blessings On Ya House!

5. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +606
    Stay on it, stay on it... Ride!

This was really sweet and to the point, keep the faith.

6. msluciousb

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks for reading and for sharing!

This experience has been a definite eye opener for moi! But for sure I am still on the ride I just had to get off for a minute and regurgitate the foul taste in my soul!
    Now I am ready to get back on and grab hold. Thanks for reading my piece One...back to surgery on tommorrow pray for me, this should be it!

Blessings On Ya House!

7. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    I hope you heal my sista I truly do :)