Black People : This may have aged_but it still Stinks

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
The current admistration is crumbling, I know. I want to see the other fools follow.

Can you believe this administration and CONGRESS? This may have happened two years ago, but it still applys, and gets me mad! I know the have only gotten better at covering up the abuse, They haven't stopped or curtailed it.

http://www.senate.gov/~grassley/releases/2002/p02r10-08c.htm

For Immediate Release
Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2002

Grassley: Military Must Stop Abuses on Taxpayers' Dime

WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, today urged military leaders to stop employees from using their government credit cards for personal items including jewelry, ball game tickets, and visits to Nevada houses of prostitution. Grassley's comments came after new revelations of abuse from government investigators.
=============
It made me think of a statement I heard about the Pentagon spending unlimited amounts of money, without checks and balances and abuse of public tax dollars used to finance the Patriot Act. I have always felt money was spent without checks and balances. This is a small admittance, but I know like this case, our tax dollars aren't getting down to the street or the people. Or as Ronald Reagan said, trickling down to us like they should.
The current administrations lack of policy monitoring checks and balances not in place or not used waste our tax dollars. This concerns me too because Congress have all the benefits of free cars, gas, flights and entertainment and fully paid medical without resorting to ( what I term blatant corruption as usual ) ignorance.

Therious
What I know of the law gives me enough to be dangerous. Enough that I can research the books and passed laws and statues. Finding what I need to stay half a step in front of the rolling :spin: boulder of this present state and system of InJustice.

It is possible to sue the government, but I repeat not easy or straight forward. They have many legal protections in place during enactment of laws related to their activities that protect them. It gives them an above the law status and a pardon network. Call it that or not. They get away with non-representation. Now tax-ation without representation is a Crime in it's self.

They will fight you to the supreme court, where they have appointed friends, and friends of family's that do each others bidding and favorable decision making that keeps us in ruins.

We could attack the legs and stomach of a gaint, if we can’t reach the head.

Starting at the law makers, we center in on Congress, and challenge their laws and policies that give them money, and funds to pay for new cars ( any kind you can name ) for each of them. Funds that allow trips and vacations disguised as business trips, to Hawaii. Now tell me what has an island sent this way, maybe sugar, but we can’t afford it because of structure here keeping the average man and women, broke. Challenge funds that allow them to have and give elaborate parties and gifts to family and friends. Challenge funds that give them free gas for those new cars and their credit cards they abuse daily buying things from jewelry, for the lady’s they meet and hang with on the side. Paying for house of sin acts like promoting prostitution on our tax dollars. Challenge the full medical care they have and receive. While we sit, and die daily a slow bad and poisoned water choking clean air starved death.

Then we can look at the other players. The EPA hasn’t done their jobs by protecting the environment.

The IRS is flat wrong in how and how much they take and how they treat you after they determine you need to pay. If the are found wrong, they get reprimanded and fired for three reprimands. So each one can’t at all cost be found wrong. Even on the smallest issue. That is why sometimes they compromise and seem to back off some issues and folks. This is exactly why they don’t go after the rich. Because the rich know how this works and they work. And could easily cause them reprimands for being wrong. They don’t challenge you if you stand up and say, and demand at least a fair break, or a chance to pay those taxes owed over time.

In some cases seriously they say for get about it. Because it is getting to the point where they have to tell the truth and the truth is starting to show, so they must get out and save face ( their behinds ) . Then we go from there.

The judges the police the attorneys and the courts. The attorney is the officer of the court. You know why we haven’t had our justice in court. Because you can’t come before the judge without an officer to represent you. They treat us like you couldn’t get your own point across.

Then they say the client who represents himself is a fool.

Then they go about treating you that way. With dead lines you must meet, and argue all your points in a manner and typed a certain way, or certain forms and request documents and in a fashion they agreed on and use and established so that the average man and woman don’t have a chance. The structure is so bad, even some lawyers don’t have chance and have trouble.

Why you think some win more cases than others? They weigh the other ( attorney ) guy down with the rules of law. If he can’t keep up. You go down for the crime, the lie, the injustice and this system.

Then we move on marching on to every aspect of this great country. Rocking the system from head to toe. With their own rules. Their own game. Their own plan, flipped. Some body else chime in here .. I’m feeling too much passion to keep flowing right now. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: I need a microphone. So I can get it off my chest. Then we would have started the change. Then we would have changed the system. Opened eyes, ears and action placed against a door will open that door.

You know brother Hodee, We have so many intelligent people right here at this very site. If not all, but most has felt the wrath off this injustice. We offer solutions but we don't unite to see that justice is challenged.

This system in america has been built around us with no regards to our integrity. Yet still we strive to fit in this circle. We won't form our on communities like the Indians have. We don't look after our brother and sisters, Heck! We wont even look after our children most of the time

I know their are people working to unite the people but their message appear to be falling on a deaf ear. We only worry about ourselves and feel that others need to do the same, but what we fail to realize is that not everyone knows how to fight against the evils in this society. No one has ever taught them how. So we just sit around waiting and watching angrily, pointing our fingers at who is wrong and who is right while we are being :court: by the strong arms of the law.

People, Brothers and Sisters, We know the facts. It is our nature to seek out the truth from the lies but what are we going to do about it? Are we going to wait until it's to late and our children, children will be running around clueless and with no means of defending themselves? It will be our own faults! We set the pace for our children future! We have to not only think about the present but also the future of our lineage!

PurpleMoons Your not ignorant to whats going on. I'm not ignorant to whats going on. No one here as you stated is ignorant to whats going on. Whats going on is this is being read. All my freinds know whats going on. All your friends know and those reading this their friends know now too. So more than you can ever expect is happening.

Was that double talk?

Anyway I do all I can to keep my life afloat, and tell my close associates and friends, like they tell me whats up and we stay a half step ahead. It only takes two to make change.

You just never know what you spark, or enlighten in anyone until you see it manisfest itself later. We are manifesting. I'm still growing, because GOD isn't finished with me yet. Thanks for reading the article.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back