Black People : This makes perfect Sense to M.E.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Sep 20, 2009.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Received in an email ...

Dear Kofi of SADA,(Sons And Daughters of Afrika)

I have read you, Tamiru and others, and I think this is the right time to put some of the issues being raised in proper perspective. First of all, I did not found the Pan-African Movement. Our ancestors did in 1900 BC. There were 6 Congresses untilI I took over to plan the 7th Congress in 1982 with the intention of institutionalizing the 'Movement' once and for all. I wanted an institution that is totally African and not one that includes our Arab and Caucasian colonizers. The 7th Pan African Congress was scheduled to take place in August, 1994. Ghaddaffi scuttled our plans by giving President Museveni $300,000 to undermine our efforts and convene the Congress quickly in April 1994. The documernt to help you understand the movement's history is attached entitled, Pan-Africanism: the tortuous path of a race. Take time to read and understand it.

We still want to institutionalize the Movement and we believe the only way this can work is to spiritualize the Movement. The Jews that you love to quote as reference point, were able to come together because they have kabbala or what is generally known as Judaism. It is impossible to rally a race of people, a large body of people, about one billion of them, split in all sorts of ways religiously, economically, culturally, ideologically, and whose self-esteem is totaly destroyed after long years of slavery, colonialism, neo-colonialism, without a spiritual perspective. Now we have Myk. Myk means Mhuri ye kutanga (Swahili words) and this means The Cradle Family in English. It took several years to put the spiritual content together. I had to retreat for six years to finally wrap it up During that six years, I was cut off entirely from civilization, the media and the Internet to experience and learn what African Spirituality is about. I went through hell and graduated six months ago. That is why the world has been buzzing again with Pan-Africanism in the last six months. We are ready now to take on the rest of the world.

It is not the 'Movement' of the entire race that dissolves into the half backed whims and caprices of an individual. It should be the other way around. You are entitled to have SADA, the more organisations we have the merier but you have been at it for three decades or so and you can only boast of seven paying members. Don't you think something is wrong with what you are doing and that you should begin to restrategize? You ask every one you meet to join you but you have nothing on the ground to join except the name SADA. It is like asking Africans to join the children of Africa. They are already children of Africa so what is your deal? What is your innovation other than to talk and talk? You are not sufficiently articulate in your thoughts too although you are well meaning. You think noise making without content is organizing. You are the kind of person the West likes to see in front of the African pack. A toothless Idi Amin, bumb-bling and incoherent. Stand aside from your self for a second and listen to others. You need direction and there are many Africans out there speaking truth to our people, particularly from the native spiritual perspective.

Here is my assignment for you as the leader of the Pan-African Movement world-wide and the Spiritual Prince of the African race. I give you Washington DC to coordinate. Launch the Myk of the Pan-African Movement there. All the documents and facilities to help you succeed would be sent to you. I would even visit you to help out. Be our foot soldier in Washington. Secure, hold and defend Obama's base for the Movement, which current aliases are:---the African Peoples' Union --the Pagans' revolution.

You have come a long way since I first started writing to you some months ago. You now understand that Christianity and Islam are our greatest problems but you still lump Nkrumah, Wadai and Ghaddafi together as your Pan-African heroes. Wadai, the Senegalese leader along with President Obasanjo oppossed the idea of the West paying reparations to the African race at the Conference on Racism in South Africa. No Arab is a Pan-Africanist. Ghaddafi is the strongest financial, political and moral backer of the Sudanese government's progrom against our kith and kin in Darfur right now. It is because Arabs are in the AU that we cannot have a United States of Africa. Arabs see us as their ordained slaves. I attach a document entitled Arabs in Africa, to help you understand this. Visit http://naiwuosahon.webs.com/ to read the documents.

My latest document turning the White world's comfort zone on its head is entitled: GOD WAS AN ACCIDENT, HUMANS WERE CLONED. NOBEL, BBC, New York Times and all other relevant media and institutions in the West have been numbed by the revelation: Read this and other documents on my web http://naiwuosahon.webs.com/ The web was put up for me by King-Ogie in Spain less than two weeks ago. It is receiving several visitors daily, including from the Intelligent Design illiterates and the Darwin's group. The war is on already. It is a matter of brains. The West can't believe that such challenge could come from Africa.

Naiwu Osahon
    Leader of the Pan- African Movement world-wide
    The Spiritual Prince of the African race

Coincidentally, the R.N.A. program, as is the practice of 12 step programs, offers Spiritual Solution in the process of RE~covery. :SuN030:

M.E.

:hearts2:

2. Son of RA

Son of RA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +92
    Thanks for the info!!! When are our people going to learn that the agenda of Christianity and Islam is the same. The control of our mind, land, resources. Islam wants to Islamize us and Christianity wants to Christianize us. The battles between the two religions (in other words two white supremacist at odds about who is going to be the ruling white supremacist) is over who is going to control Black folks, their land, and the world. Both are based on the doctrine of white supremacy. Wake up folks!!! :time:

3. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Hey Brother Son of RA

Thanks for Sharing!

It does seem we are running out of :time: for the awakening of the Afreekan Mind.

Yet and at the same time.....WE are right where we are supposed to be..somehow:10500:

All things on this side seem to be about CONTROL and maybe those who are under that spell and being controlled are supposed to be. At least it helps others of us KNOW what will be needed or not needed....in another here and now reality.

Good to hear from you:)

M.E.

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    The Honorable Kwame Ture

teaches us that all religion belongs to us because it came from us

12 step programs are no more empowering then those that are powerless within their structures

the concept is a concept of nature, to tear down to rebuild

but in all actuality what they are doing is psychologically more damaging, because most people in 12 step programs relapse

the become dependent on the program as opposed to learning to negotiate thru life

if u read the books, and the things the reveal like "ur a smoker and ur always gonna be a smoker" there is no healing in that

nature destroys for the opportunity to create life again, man destroys to build things up for his ego

i went to live in a half way house when i was in california, and the women were in the program because it was court ordered, some for volunteer

they cried when i left because when those people that ran it got to talkin down to the ladies, i got to spazzin out like i do

finally i had to go i couldn't take it anymore, cause i could see the grants comin in, they were takin all the woman's money, feedin them pork and dependency, changin that dependency from white crack to white man made god

i went to a narcotic anonymous meeting and one of the dudes was life ur life is in that brochure

for real????? that's crazy

remember the dream u had.. it's all u

just remember they need ur voice and ur beleif to manifest their seeds

u know it

mother earth

One Love Sister Tru :love:

i didn't read everything so i'm not agreein or disagreein

just been thinkin bout this whole 12 program thing

WOW JUST TOOK A QUICK GLIMPSE, SO I GUESS I AM AGREEING BY WAY OF ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE

YOU KNOW THERE ARE MORE RESOURCES FOR PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY HAVE A DRINKING, DRUG OR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISSUE, MEANIN BECAUSE UR ALREADY WEAK WE CAN TAKE U AND MOLD INTO WHAT WE NEED U TO BE

5. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Thanks for Sharing Ms Lady!

I agree there are SOME problems with those 12 step programs. I think in essence, they are limiting and do not address the full spectrum of people's lived experiences. Everybody is "hooked" on SOMETHING to support them navigating through the sea of ish we "live" in.

I'm glad you were able to glimpse the message as I surmised the foundation presented speaks to the need for SPIRITUAL SOLUTIONS first and foremost.

"We still want to institutionalize the Movement and we believe the only way this can work is to spiritualize the Movement."

My reference to the 12 step program of Racism Non~Anonymous supports such a movement. The SPIRITUAL foundation of R.N.A. are the PRINCIPLES OF MA'AT. I KNOW that if WE are practicing those in all our affairs AND living the concept of "first things first" (and in this regard, it's about AFREEKANS CARING FOR AFREEKANS FIRST) then we as a people can get to "the promised land"...hence....MOVEMENT

My phone's ring tone is the Bob Marley tune "Afreekans unite cause we're moving right out of Babylon". That's what it's all about for....

M.E.

p.s. I HEARD you and was honored and warmed in my Spirit when you said you would want me to be your child's "nanny". Only one thing tho....I'll NOT be a "nanny".....cause I AM the M.A.M.E.....read....'mammy' :love: