Law Forum : This Justice System - How Long Will We Allow This?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Destee, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I was talking to my Daughter recently, about snitching, and had shared some of the discussions we've had here, with her. Shared my opinion, which is that i don't think we should EVER snitch on each other, because this justice system currently mistreats us (especially Black Men) so ugly, that it does not deserve any of our assistance or cooperation. I told my Daughter that i think we should just come up with our own system.

My Wonderful Beautiful Daughter ... of course disagreed with me (who taught this child to have a mind of her own anyway?!). She said that we can't create our own system (within their system), but what we need to do is fix the one in place.

Okay ... i'm willing to consider that, as i'm sure others have before me.

But how do we do this Family?

How do we make them be fair and equitable in their judgments and such?

How do we make them lock white men up at the same rate they lock Black Men up?

That DA, Mike Nifong, who was willing to prosecute those white boys for raping that Sister ... has been stripped of his law license, lost his job, has to do a day in jail, pay a fine ... all of that ... because he brought a case against these white boys, that has now been determined unjustified! What?!! Did we even know there was such an action available for wrong accusations and prosecutions?!! OMG! Black Men have done time, lost their lives, for wrong convictions, and i have NEVER heard of the DA being prosecuted for bringing the case! But ohhhh ... now we see this option, when white boys are involved!

I'm sick of this.

What must we do to let these people know, we are tired of this BS?!!

There must be something we can do ... please tell me what it is.

:heart:

Destee

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    This is again history repeating itself.

Alton H. Maddox Jr.

He is the Attorney involved in the Tawana Brawley case in 1987.

Here is a website concerning his reinstatement. (20 years since the imfamous case :( )

http://www.reinstatealtonmaddox.com/index.html

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Sister Destee, I really think that we are missing the big picture here. Now I could very easily quote historical sources by the best of our scholars and European scholars concerning what is going to happen in this country....but I'm going to do this another way. You see, I like it when people think and are able to actually use common sense in important issues. Right before I lay this out, please inform your princess that "we can forget about fixing this system".

Now let me lay this out and you tell me what you would do if you were in their shoes or what you would do if the tables were reversed. Here's the scenario.

You have a group of people who for all practical purposes have never ever "KNOWN PEACE TIME THROUGHOUT THEIR ENTIRE EXISTENCE OR HISTORY."
    These people come to a land that we now call America and they basically darn near kill every living so called Indian here to take the land. Then this same group goes to Africa, kidnaps and enslaves a 100 million or more to bring to the western world to have them force build a nation for them. Now that it's complete and they have laid their structure out for themselves to ensure the perpetuation of their system and survival on a global basis, the 20 million of our people who were left at the turn of the 20th century from slavery start doing what people everywhere do...we start multiplying.

No problem....not at all, the majority do not or can not vote....no problem, no threat. As time passes other groups come here who are not white either. Well, is there a problem yet? Possibly. You see, the system that white people devised is based upon "one man one vote" and that is where the problem begins. The other problem was one they didn't count upon. They discovered that their own population in America has not increased in over 25 years while they sat back and watched the African so called American multiply. They watched the Puerto Rican population multiply even greater than ours. They began to see the Hindu and Korean population also multiply. In fact, they have seen every population multiply but theirs.

Is there a problem yet? Yes there is....and a BIG ONE !!! Ok, how do they solve this problem? Well they decrease our numbers through drugs, prisons and the front line of wars in the military. Is that working? Well in a sense it is but not fast enough...so next is biological warfare through the creation of aids and other synthetic drugs in our communities....in fact, even with the lobotimized thought process of our young that is further dropping off our numbers through them killing each other, that too is not enough.

Now if you were in their shoes and you had established a system for yourself and your people based upon one man one vote...and if you had killed millions upon millions to take the land and had killed millions upon millions to build the land..."what would you do if the subordinate population began to become a threat to your system and survival all because they were having babies more abundantly than your people were? what would you do??? JUST HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO ENSURE THE SURVIVAL OF YOUR OWN SYSTEM AND YOUR OWN PEOPLE???

If you can honestly answer this one simple question you will see that ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF YOUR HONEST ANSWER DON'T MEAN JACK!!! Malcome said "By Any Means Necessary"....and that's exactly what these white people mean in America when it comes to maintaining what they fought so hard to build.

If this were Africa and the shoe was on the other foot I would do to them exactly what they are about to do to us.

NOW YOU GIVE YOUR HONEST ANSWER....cause if you can answer this then you can also answer what we as a people have no choice but to do also.

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg brother Keita:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Keita: "we can forget about fixing this system".

Now I could very easily quote historical sources by the best of our scholars and European scholars concerning what is going to happen in this country..

The Big Picture.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
    :qqb023:

5. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Mother Destee, I commend you being as open as you are with your dialogue between your Daughter and introducing this question to the Family.

Your daughter suggests that we fix the system we have in place. Sounds like she has a place in politics.

I had this same conversation with a Black Political figure here in Atlanta. He also believes the same thing your daughter does. He believe if we can get more Black people trained about the law, know their rights, know what Law Enforcement can and can't do, get Black Men to stand up for the rights of their families and protect their own blocks from crime, we can change the system.

He says these things, despite the fact Atlanta's entire law enforcement complex runs off the incarceration of Black Men.

I also believe in Educating Blacks about the law. We should all be as knowledgeable as your average Legal Aide Attorney about our rights. Who else should be if not Black Men?

But we can't "fix" the system. Because there is nothing wrong with the system. It is working fine for White folks and their systems of power. Furthermore more us believe in the system, than are against it.

The system has to be replaced with another one. For that reason I support the creation of a Black Sovereign Political and Governmental system. Black folks hardly think about this. But we can have our own prisons if we wanted to. Not only will that create jobs in the community, it will take power away from them. But again, all of these ideas take organization- a luxury we do not have.

But if we do indeed have legal rights in this country. We can write laws, we can get bills passed. We can use our intelligence to find the correct loop holes in the laws in order to get our demands met. If a Black Man gets arrested for a serious crime like murder, his life should belong to the victims family. Not the state and not the Government. This system works well for Whites because it is slavery itself. Prison labor is a billion dollar empire within a billion dollar empire. We are traded as bonds on the stock market. Whites are eating and feeding their families off this system. We need to interrupt this empire. And if anyone benefits from it, it should be the families or communities affected.

Snitching is wrong, depending on who you are snitching too. We just need our own law enforcement minds. If a Man or Woman does something we consider a crime. There are ways to get that person, without the use of White Government. There are many ways to destroy a person without killing them. The problem with us is that we have forgotten the spiritual systems that our Ancestors controlled.

You don't need the Government...you just need a few ingredients....

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it.
    I could ask why are we walking this road again? Obviously there are many here who are not aware that there was a point in time in America when we tried exactly what we think we can try again. There was a time when we had more mayors, governors, senators and congressman than us, our mothers or our grandmothers have ever seen in our or their lifetime in America.

I guess it's true; Those who fail to remember the past are truly doomed to repeat it after all!

7. Son of RA

Son of RA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +92

True words. A problem alot of our people have is what one of my elders calls "HOWAIDS" (Hooked On WhiteFolks And In Denial Syndrome) and "DROGEICIAT" (Devasting Ramifications Of Greek European Islamic Control In African Thought). We do not want to give them up. We feel like it is our duty to save whitefolks. This particular elder used to tell me she had to give up the 3 "W's" (whiskey, weed, and whitefolks) in order to move on. LOL!!

Tranquility

8. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I say we methodically and systematically boycott every venue (per the results of our best critical analysis) that feeds the nucleus of European control and domination and "officially" distinguish ourselves from those who don't want to or are fence straddlers in order to contruct a mutually agreed upon "Rites of passage" system to gradually indoctrinate those same stragglers and effectively meet them where they're at. We need to use our best resources of communication to KNOW where we are at and support each other in modifying our behavior to the point of virtually: NO govern-mental/white psycho-social dependence. We need to be able to make concrete what non-dependence is and even set up a reward system for the most non-dependent ones amongst us. Finally we have to succesfully irrigate our collective funds to a Hub in America that will eventually rival the same hub in Africa and then follow it ourselves until most of us are involved in an agressive rebuilding of everything that will sustain the longevity of a Nation in AfriKa. (We have been whiped into this so we gotta whip ourselves out)