Black People : This is why we need everyone in this fight

shaka64

Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
A right-wing militia group focused on preventing black democratic voters from getting to the polls in November under the guise of “preventing voter fraud” has said that it plans to station armed members near polling stations that it has identified as being in predominately black or Democratic neighborhoods.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/0...frican-american-democrats-at-wisconsin-polls/
Alright all you hardcore activists time to protect us. What can you do to counter this? we might not agree on everything but we need the strong to protect the big picture. compromise is always a tool.

KPITRL

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2013
A right-wing militia group focused on preventing black democratic voters from getting to the polls in November under the guise of “preventing voter fraud” has said that it plans to station armed members near polling stations that it has identified as being in predominately black or Democratic neighborhoods.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/0...frican-american-democrats-at-wisconsin-polls/
Alright all you hardcore activists time to protect us. What can you do to counter this? we might not agree on everything but we need the strong to protect the big picture. compromise is always a tool.
After I read this, it dawned on me that during yesterdays Michael Brown Rally hosted by NAN of Atlanta, voting was one of the main emphasis'. They said it would help prevent having racist prosecutors like the one that's suppose to be prosecuting the Michael Brown case.

But this article puts a different spend on things. I'm not suggesting they change the slogan of the movement "Hands up - Don't Shoot" if that's what they decided on, but it seems to have given certain militias an easy target as far as coming to the voting booth with that mentality. We must remember that a racist is at war with you one way or another, regardless if you're wearing sagging pants or a three piece suit. I know how those cowards think. They like to start with fighting the harmless three piece suit wearers, than move up to the thugs and pants saggers. One way or another, it lets a lot of air out the illusion that all those white people were buying weapons to protect themselves from a crooked government. But meanwhile, there's only been a push for blacks to turn in their weapons. Since when are we the only ones too unbalanced to have weapons. We should have picked up on this a long time ago. Because if anybody turn their weapons in, it will never be the crooks.

So where does this lead us when it comes to protecting ourselves from militias who don't only want to intimidate you at the voting booth, but now want to follow you home in the hood too? Time to start getting together and start educating one another fast, and I don't mean with a degree this time.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

:10400: .o0( Yeah, right. Let them bring their ***** to Detroit with that s**t. We got something for them ) :lol:

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies