Law Forum : This Is Why In School They Never Wanted You To Understand The Constitution

I appreciate your kind offer to the study and knowledge that it presents. I have one problem and it is not with you or your study group. The government a couple of weeks ago ordered 450,000,000,000 (forty hundred fifty million rounds) of .40 cal. hollow point automatic rounds for the future. These rounds are illegal for use in a war with another country in accordance with the United Nations War Treaty Act. Why would the USA Government order this kind of ammunition when it cannot be used to kill enemies on the battle field in foreign lands ? I think that we have a bigger problem facing us than discussing laws and the theories surrounding them. Please read this article and see the importance of what is happening to US in real time. Peace http://www.naturalnews.com/035607_government_checkpoints_Martial_Law.html

I appreciate your kind offer to the study and knowledge that it presents. I have one problem and it is not with you or your study group. The government a couple of weeks ago ordered 450,000,000,000 (forty hundred fifty million rounds) of .40 cal. hollow point automatic rounds for the future. These rounds are illegal for use in a war with another country in accordance with the United Nations War Treaty Act. Why would the USA Government order this kind of ammunition when it cannot be used to kill enemies on the battle field in foreign lands ? I think that we have a bigger problem facing us than discussing laws and the theories surrounding them. Peace http://www.naturalnews.com/035607_government_checkpoints_Martial_Law.html

If the US is to devolve into an authoritarian state from a republic, not much either you or I can do about it.
Your options are to deal with it however you can or expatriate.

Citizens will have a republic if they can hold on to it (paraphrasing of a quote from Benjamin Franklin). Looks like they can't due to their own inaction and ignorance.

Aside from reality, what area(s) of law interests you?

Sorry that it took me so long to get the response up but I had to go back and correct an error in my post. Check the article out. There are at least 100 of us to every one of them. If only 5% resist they will still be brought to a stand still. Many troops will not fight their own people, they are not brain washed. The maggot traitors will flee the country or be tried for treason. Peace

Sorry that it took me so long to get the response up but I had to go back and correct an error in my post. Check the article out. There are at least 100 of us to every one of them. If only 5% resist they will still be brought to a stand still. Many troops will not fight their own people, they are not brain washed. The maggot traitors will flee the country or be tried for treason. Peace

I say you won't get that 5%.

Aside from reality, what area(s) of law interests you?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back