Law Forum : This Is Why In School They Never Wanted You To Understand The Constitution

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Seksen, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I have a question for you who take the time to understand my challenge. Why do you think that the government public school system does not want elementary and high school children to read, understand and, practice what is written in The Constitution Of The United States Of America? We often hear that " Ignorance Of The Law Is No Excuse For Violating The Law." If they truly believed this statement, wouldn't they in the government controlled public school system start teaching it to you at an early age? Because they did not start teaching us early in life this information in a way that we could digest and understand it leads me to believe that they really did not want me to learn and arm myself to be protected against the enforcers of these laws who wished to make me and you victims of these same laws. Listen to what the good judge tells us about these laws that the government does not want us to know about these laws. Peace

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Why would the government respect a constitution that they did not actually write when history reveals that it was stolen from the 10 federated Indian nations???

3. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    Good answer, but not to the question asked.

4. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Public school wasn't designed to educate, but to indoctrinate.
    See The Underground History of American Education by John Taylor Grotto.

Constitutions limit (supposedly) governments as to the exercise of their power; therefore, one's rights does not come forth from a constitution.

Ignorantia juris non excusat is merely a legal doctrine from Roman Civil Law.

Doctrine is the keyword here. What is doctrine?

A citizenry schooled in law would be notoriously difficult to control and manage. That last such population, the American colonists, revolted against their government.

A certain class of men make their living in law being cumbersome, complex, contradictory, and steeped in mystery for their profit, gain, and advantage.

Besides, the majority of persons in a society exercise no political power. Their job is obedience to and payment of taxes to the political class.

Judge Andrew Napolitano is awesome. He gives out some great information.

5. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    I'm not so sure on that.

Iroquois Confederacy
    Albany Plan

Note the Albany Plan failed.

The U.S. Constitution formed a federation. The Articles of Confederation was the document prior to the Constitution creating a confederacy of the colonies.

There is difference between a federation and a confederacy mainly in how much power the central government has under each political union (association).

Government of the United States was created from the charter known as the U.S. Constitution.

6. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    One of the first understandings of the Constitution is that it is a power of attorney document ...

7. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    You put both feet in the middle of the facts and reasons why they do not want us to know and understand the strength and binding nature of this document. This is also why between 90 and 95% of the people in Congress in Washington DC who claim to be working for the citizens should be in jail facing life sentences for TREASON AGAINST THE PEOPLE and THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Thank you very much. Peace

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brother Seksen ... Peace and Blessings,

I have a feeling that i'm not going to meet the challenge to your satisfaction, but it seems to me that the educational system as we know it, has continually failed to meet our needs in a manner that satisfies us. I suppose it could be determined that they never had any intention of doing that, especially since this country's history includes a time when it was actually against the law for a Black person to be taught to read and/or write, let alone understand the constitution fully.

Nonetheless, i think it's time for us to stop looking for, or pining over, what they did not or will not do.

I don't have a strong understanding of the constitution myself. I went to school, was provided core subjects as most of us ... but i am an adult now ... and have been for many years. Even after becoming an adult, it has only been of late that i've thot twice about the constitution. I really didn't have any desire to learn it. If i had, surely i would know it by now, with all of the free information and opportunity available to us.

All of this to say, even if they did not want us to know it, did not teach it properly, it serves as no acceptable excuse for us not knowing at this juncture in our lives (if that is what we want to know). If we truly feel it is important to know, we'd learn it, and teach it to our children ... since we know the school system may not do the job properly ... thereby saving our children our same fate ... being as old as we are, and complaining about what another did not teach them.

Brother Edward Williams wrote a book recently and made it available to us all for free, titled ... How To Support and Defend The Constitution of the United States of America. I don't know if the download is still available, but it's worth checking for, if the constitution interests one. I'm sure there are many resources available regarding this document.

My desire to learn and understand it, is mixed with having to learn and understand a host of other things, namely this technology ... which usually keeps my mind burnt out ... as it is ever changing, fast paced, and so far beyond me at any given moment that i can hardly think clearly on anything else. It's hard to learn everything one wants to learn, but i think we tend to devote time to those things we wanna, that we consider most important.

It's been on my mind of late to try and find a copy of the constitution, post it here, begin some dialogue and training amongst ourselves, regarding the document. I even went looking for it on one occasion. There are a few copies of it around, but i didn't see one that i really liked ... and subliminally sent messages to Brother skuderjaymes ... hoping he'd find a good one for us and add it to the wealth of documents found here.

Bottomline ... we can't wait for someone else to teach us anything, for they've proven, they don't care if we ever learn or not ... and why should they ... if we don't demonstrate an eagerness for this information that goes beyond what another will do for us.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

9. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    The issue of representation is one of the problems of agency.

How does the principal (the People) keep its agent (representative) in line? How does the principal rein in the agent? How does the principal discipline or dismiss an agent?

Furthermore, failure of the principal to object or act upon the actions of an agent is construed as consent.

Something else to consider (theory): who most people think of as "the People of the United States" is not who "the People of the United States" are.

"People of the United States" and citizens of the United States are two different political classes, in my opinion.

This being the case, citizens of the United States are not "the People of the United States".

10. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Let's also be honest:

The level of comprehension and research needed to interpret and understand the Constitution of the United States from a multitude of perspectives and philosophies greatly exceeds and surpasses the interest of the vast majority of the populace.