Black People : This is what REALLY happened on 911 that day in September.

Hello,
I found your forum through VB, I moderate a website when Ihave the time.
I am interested in this thread for one or two reasons, and I would like to say a few things please, with your permission.
Firstly a little about myself, I am male 43 years old and white, I fly a commercial Airliner for a living. I live in England a small rural village about 40 miles NW of london in the county of Buckinghamshire.
The tradgedy of 9/11 hit the community in which I work very badly,to see aircraft doing something as unatural as flying into buildings affected some of us including me very badly, I cannot think of a worse scenario as a pilot,of having no control over your responsabilities to your passengers and crew, and knowing that you were about to die. I see aircraft flying every day but to me Im afraid they look very sinister some days now,especially the sillouette of 767 against the sky.

The Gentleman who started this thread has in my opinion looked far to deeply into trying to turn this event into some sort of religious, phrophetic racial issue which is not the case at all.
Myself, I dont see colour in a person and I can assure you all that the men, women and children that died on that awful day, whether they be black, white, yellow or brown all had the same colour in the end .................Blood red.

Thanks for your time

Capt Stephen sinclair.

Stephen ... thanks for joining us and sharing your opinion in this thread. I would imagine that this tragedy did affect pilots differently than it did the average person, your post gives us a glimpse of that. Please feel free to make yourself at home.

:heart:

Destee

Wow, so many different things to hit on. First the Ebonics thing. I to don't understand who I have to prove myself to. Ebonics is a beautiful language and what the heck is proper English. English is a language that comes from so many different languages and dialects. Someone put some rules behind it and now it's suppose to reign supreme. Come on now.

Secondly, I too welcome Capt. Sinclair and I do agree that pilots have to be feeling a little uncomfortable about their jobs at certain times. It has to be heart wrenching. The fact is 9/11 was about race, religion and injustice captain. We're fighting in a bogus war and the most uneducated people about subject matter are the everyday average person. America has so much dirt under the fingernails that it's hard to wash it off. 9/11 may have killed many different people (class, race, religion etc), but it was to prove a point. This stuff is written. It's in our faces, but we cannot sit and ignore what the "powers" that be choose to do in our name. Open all your eyes...There is usually three. Peace yall.

Hi Royal T
I have to disagree with you on most if not all of your points, The murderers who commited this crime were not killing themselves and others for anything more than terrorism, Race had nothing to do with it, religion only comes into it because they say they died in the name of islam, and injustice? This was about Money, and oil, it was about the fact that your Govt and my govt supported who ever held the aces in the middle east. Bin laden as you know was an Engineer from saudi Arabia he was never a religious Man, it was only when that he decided to take your Govt on that he turned to islam and Mecca. He was up until 1995 working for the US govt on many projects in the middle east, my own govt supplied him with many millions of pounds for the King fiezel reservoir in saudi.
I wont bore you with all the details but the bottom line here is he disagreed with your Govt backing israel and letting palastinians being killed in there hundreds over the land dispute. Where does your theory of race come from? All govts have dirt under there finger Nails, but to say " it was to prove a point " is quite frankly revolting, What point was proven ? the only point that is without doubt is that a handful of Men can learn to fly, hijack an aircraft and point it at a building!! what was written where? if you are going to give YOUR interpretation of ANY scriptures then we all know there are a thousand ways of reading the bible don't we?
What was written on whos face? terror was written on mine, finally no one has done anything in your name, except try and protect your right to live in a democracy, to let you express your thoughts and live in a country that believes you have the right to grow old peacefully. If you can justify the deaths of all those people that died on 9/11 by saying it was to prove a point, then you sleep better than I do.

the last shall be the first

I do respect the views of the captain but let us not forget the picture here. I do not support the views and actions of the terrorist as a matter of fact it was a very sad event. However let's not forget how many black folks and other monority and so called 3 rd world citizens that have been murdered and oppressed under the yoke of the beast, America and Britain, the modern day slave drivers. How many people are victimized and brutalised by the police in the ghetto? How many families go hungry and homeless because of economic racism? Remember that you as a white male has all the luck in getting jobs and good housing opportunities. How many black or minority pilots do you see in the workplace? God will suerly avenge the blood of the true saints that have died in from the oppressors hand. Get a reality check and go to the slums and ghettos then ask yourself if it is righteous to spend 30 trillon dollars on a defence budget. They rather fight a War than feed the poor. Even Jesus was killed for communing with the poor folks and defending their rights? You are on the outside looking in. I bet you if you were in a black man's skin you would not survive the agony of prejudism and hopelessness. However, our faith in God is what has kept black folks non-violent all these 500 years of suppression. You can go to church every sunday but i bet you when judgement day comes God will ask you what did you do when i came knocking? Trust me God will not come from above but from all those poor folk that have been sidelined by a cruel and unjust and selfish system. OPEN YOUR PRETTY BLUE EYES YALL!
Jesus himself said ' woe to yea(religous leaders, political leaders, and the foolish citizens) for yea dont want to enter the sheep to enter paradise so neither shall yea enter'. Remember to love your neighbours as you love yourself which is the second most important law of God. Who do you think will enter the kingdom of God first, a rich pilot who thought that he is righteous because he followed secular traditions or a poor black family that shares all they have together, 5 children sleeping on a concrete floor, their mother working two jobs to support them, their father on crack cocaine cuz the CIA put the drugs in the projects and ghettos ?
I know the answer!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back