Black People : This is what REALLY happened on 911 that day in September.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Locust, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Locust

Locust Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hear ye for fire surely comes from above!
    People have been asking me to decode the events of 911 per se.
    First off, let's read Revelations 9:11 then proceed to Revelation 14.

Osama himself said he was shocked that the twin towers fell aka the towers of babylon. They only intended to fly the planes into the towers but alas the World Trade Center collapsed. This was the haven for the New World Order's economic minds that control the trade of goods and services for the world. Think about it ever since 911 America has gone into recession and Alan Greenspan can't even rectify the situation.
    Now back the good words of Revelations. "And they had a king over them that rules the abyss;Abaddon or Appolyon"
    Now let's put this in context with what Jesus said when confronted by the pharisees about the sign of the end of times.
    He said, " None shall be given that's greater than the sign of Jonah. For Jinah was in the belly for three days...", he then goes on to remark, " For the Queen of the South shall rise and condemn for what they did"
    Now listen and learn for this takes great patience and wisdom.
    The Queen of the south here refers to the Africa, which is a reference to the Queen of Makeda that visited Solomon during his prosperous reign. Let's not forget that the current "Middle East", a term coined in 1948, was part of Africa in the ancient days. Actually the Suez Canal wasbuilt to separate the two regions. Why? Because there were Black people living there. Yap just like you and me. Actually Jesus was a mulutto mix of African and Semitic or probably even Chinese descent(more on that later).
    So Africa will rise in the end of days and condemn the white folks for what they did. This is in reference to the Great and Evil Slave trade that was perpetrated by the devil to fuel the Industrial revoulution. Remember that about 30 million black folks were killed by the slave traders either at sea en route to the Americas.
    Now if you check in Psalms, the most significant prophesy says
    " And then Ethiopia shall suddenly stretch her arms"
    Now lets remember that Ethiopia here refers to the whole of Africa.
    What this means is that suddenly, Africans will realise the greatest mistake they ever made in captivity, referring to the scattered seeds in USA,CANADA,CUBA,JAMAICA AND THE ISLANDS, EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA(ABORIGNES), which is that we forgot our great YHWH, who led us before out of Egypt. Our sins are so great to the Lord that he let our enemies colonise,enslave, and oppress us for 500 years. When we remember to go back to his
    stewardship, that is suddenly strech her arms, then Jesus says,
    that we shall condemn them for what they did. The soldiers of Armaghetton, that is, Akataz, aka the the black folk in USA will start this revolution which was to be carried out through Hip-HOP before the man realised and brought all the BLING BLING in it.
    The devil aint **** he knows his time is running out. But our greatest challege to date is UNITY. Black folks will and MUST unite
    for this is our greatest foe. If we unite then the GOD of ISRAEL will do the rest for us. Remember that in the wilderness of Canaan he fought the enemies sometimes who had armies millions stronger than us. Remember that the Ethiopians defeated Mussolinni because of their faith(Ark of the convenat-more on that later) and their unity.
    George Bush and Tony Blair are scared out their pants cause they know the unity of Africa and her scattered seeds will be their demise. Osama just opened the door for us.
    For how long shall we be entrapped in evil MY PEOPLE.
    Remember to check out our musiq on www.mp3.com/Africadabra and our website http://simbanation.iuma.com and see how the true M.C."S of hip-hop are about to destroy the 'game'.
    Check out our single "Come out of HER" which basically tells all the scattered seeds to rise up from the abyss(Africa-better believe).
    aight
    one
    back later with more condemNation.
    SIMBANATION.
    let the fire spread thru the good herb.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    If Solomon was a real person he was a "sun priest" of the Egyptian god Thoth

3. loudlung

loudlung Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    I just want to start off by saying that if you want to make a political statement, such as the one you just made, I would suggest using proper English, correct spelling, comma's when needed and paragragh's. Just so you know that's what destroys are youth. You have no right to blame what happened to us many years ago in slavery, as being our problems today. To be honest with you this is what supresses us today. It's time for us to relize and understand that we do not have the power to change what has happened in our past. However, we do have the power to change our future.
    You are right on one thing it is time for us to unite fight for better education, get off of welfare and prove to our culture, country and more importantly ourselves that we can do just as good of a job if not better than the next man. I hope that what I'm saying to you is heard and that you feel the same way about it as I do. So instead of acusing the white man and this one and that one let's look at ourselves as a black community better and figure out how to solve our problems. Starting with your letter for example practice with correct English not Ebonic's.
    Thank you Sincerly,
    Loudlung

4. Locust

Locust Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    loudstupidlungz

itz people like loudlungs that need a white manz education with their commas and punctuation so they can feel civilised, i bet you wear tight *** pants like the fa$$ot you is. Noitice my lack of grammar and tense capabilities. Itz only when you notice that we need our own form of communication that cannnot be decipher by them devils then maybe you can stand in a warriors place. Till tehn see ya UNCLA TOM! 400 years of slavery and oppression do have to do with a lot of our problems today, i betcha if we enslaved white people for 400 years, raped their mother, whipped their backs like dogs they would be crackheads too!
    smokin Locust

5. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Amen
    @
    Anaksanamun & locust.

Not to disrespect the Loud lung but i hoped
    that we can put our ego's and correctiveness
    aside and read deep into the vein of the post.

One thing to realise @ both/all

After the extensive and emotional post
    "African or African American"
    It is clear that on the day of the Trumpet being blown there will be
    those who leave
    AND THOSE WHO STAY?

Not everyone gets it!

In the meantime we talk
    and talk and talk and talk
    and talk and solve nothing.

We'd rather argue about gramma
    and stuff.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Locust ... calling Members out of their name, personal attacks, are not allowed here. Please refrain from doing this in the future.

Loudlung ... if you're going to suggest that folk use proper English, correct spelling, etc., you really should invest in a spellchecker, and use it. Also, you are in the wrong community to be diss'n Ebonics. My Ancestors created Ebonics and i'm very proud that they did. Ebonics are more than welcome here.

:heart:

Destee

7. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Time out!
    Everyone on the bench.
    NOW!
    What was the point the poor
    brother was tryna make
    AGAIN?
    or was it not as important as
    dissin his linguistics?

???????

8. loudlung

loudlung Banned

Ratings:
    +0

Yeh,I guess we need our own language to ferther distance ourselves.
    We can never allow our cultures to get intertwined.
    If we get to close they might finally see what they have done.

We must show them that we just simply Chose, not to learn correct english.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Who is the "we" you refer to so often?

:heart:

Destee

10. loudlung

loudlung Banned

Ratings:
    +0