Black People : This Is What Mixing/Enslavement Does To A People

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    This is what mixing/miscegenation results into, and what it has done to our people.....

[Youtube]JwG5y7OY8Mw&feature=feedu[/Youtube]

I Mean Seriously.....I couldn't even finishing watching this trash.....smh

THATS WHY I DESPISE ANY OF YOU INTERRACIAL PROPAGANDA PEOPLE TO THE CORE....take a look at what becomes of your actions and work....

What you see above is the destruction of a once proud afrikan people....Genocide of the mind,body and soul.....

Let me reiterate, this is not an attack on "mixed" individuals for BEING mixed, this is an attack on the mindstates and actions that a lot of them and other useful tools perpetuate in our communities which spread divisive and self destructive self hate and hatred between the darker skinned and more afrikan featured brothers and sisters in our communities, which will only result in genocide if not checked.

MA'AT

2. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    I'd be interested to know what their parents think of their children's
    remarks...

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Thanks for the post...

While you can't finish watching this, I can't even begin watching it...The title alone makes me agitated "dark skinned vs. light skinned"

There should be no such thing as any Verses between our people.

It's disgusting that we as black people have lowered ourselves to compete with our flesh then what is within our minds, hearts and souls.

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    The parents are just as lost and crazy as them, thats where they get it from along with the media....all this trash has been passed down and recycled since slavery.....as soon as those mixed breeds began to be breeded by the slave masters, was when this mental breakdown and divisiveness began......and it an't never stopped....

MA'AT

5. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094

...And folks say 'why bother' when it comes to learning ones history.

Remarks like the ones found in the clip are a result of elders (one step beyond and before the realm
    of ancestry), unwillingness to deal with the painful chapter in our collective memory. There has yet
    to be a real discussion about such intra-discrimination and issues concerning color gradation.

6. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Well no, you should begin to watch so as to see the dysfunction and breakdown taking place in our young brothers and sisters, now you probably won't be able to finish....as the first girl let alone what comes out her mouth is just outright disturbing....

There's a young sister at 6:08 that swore she was light skinned, yet when you see her, you'll see she is nowhere near light skinned....smh

For a lot of our people, its a total loss, you can chalk em up as a casualty of war.....i see no way some of em can be healed, especially when you see stuff like this....you have agents working inside and outside our community poisoning the minds of our youth....

Yet when i say this stuff is genocide and heading towards a brazil type of society, people don't get it.....and this will be worse than brazil if people don't wake up.

MA'AT

7. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    The parents probably are giving it the "thumbs up", stamp of approval.

I would not be shocked.

Most children are imitators of their parent's...or a reflection of what their parent's beliefs are.

On a side note.....

Every time I hear about light vs dark, Lil' Wayne's face pops into my head, about how he said he only want's mixed and light skinned children.

A woman, who happened to be of a darker complexion, and who was also a model took offense to this comment, and asked him, "Well what about your oldest daughter, she's dark." And he got mad and said so what she's a millionaire.

Let's put our paper brown bags away....

8. abstract219

abstract219 ...standing on the shoulders of giants MEMBER

United States
    Behavioral Health
    Ratings:
    +548
    1. First I wouldnt take this that serious. These are kids performing for a video. Kids do strange things when a camera's present, and especially if they know its gonna be posted on youtube.

2. I dont agree with the light skin/dark skin debate. We are one, if we approach this issue with integrity, compassion and respect.

3. So are the babies of mixed race to be destroyed?

4. If the theory that all races derived from one African source, does that make the bi-racial ones African too? What of the "one drop of African blood" principle?

5. In this day in age, who is ethnically, racially pure? How do we define that? How do we test for that?

6. How is this bringing us unity for the bigger issues affecting us?

9. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447

I really don't have to watch this video...because it's outside my window.

I live in a state where interracial dating is the norm...it's accepted...it's promoted and suggested.

I grew up with friends who wanted to date outside their race or find a light skinned guy so they could have lighter skinned babies.

What's funny is that one of my homegirls is now married and has a child with a FINE dark skinned brother.

My daughter who is 7 knows the on-goings of this stupid mindset, because she sees it in her school.

A lil mixed girl in her class said my daughter was good enough to play with her and some other girls cause of her hair and that she was black.

SO, do I need to watch more to get a better understanding? No. I am fully aware and understand.

10. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    You are right this light skin dark skin, my faith against your religion stuff is getting kinda played out

Now there seems to be a church of Willie Lynch

At this late date in our history when we are being attacked by a fascist government localy, and global white supremacy internationaly

why do we buy into divide and conqour and make that a pasttime?

where is the balance in that?

IMHO youtube is a sesspool or a life boat, depending on
    ones focus.