Black People : this is too much

That Jones Boy

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 21, 2006
I have always been a little ambivilent about us using the N word among us its probably a negative thing but I don't get that worked up about it.

but this site goes to far even for me.
http://www.niggaspace.com/

because of the word filter here I can't be sure that the link will work so its like the addy you would put up for my space except you put n*ggaspace (i not *) instead of myspace.
I really hate this firstly while I can tolerate the word used by us among us (though maybe even thats wrong) I hate a set that encourages other kinds to think its okay to use.
I also hate this whole argument that misspelling the word makes it a different word no one claims that brotha means something different just because its spellt with an a rather than a er no one even tries to make some lame excuse that ho (***?) means other than whore just because its completly misspelled so why do we always have to hear this lame excuse often put forward by some misguded blacks that mispelling the n word with a rather than er somehow changes it.
I don't want to encourage anyone to join up to this lame place but I do want to encourage some folk to send the guy who set the site up some condemnation letters oh and any ideas on how the site could get closed down.
Black folk encouraging other kinds to use the n word and using the lame mispelling argument gets me more p,oed than a thousand stormfront sites could ever do.
Oh this link goes to the owners profile send him some codemnation or something (if the wordfilter doesn't kill the link)
http://www.niggaspace.com/profile.php?sub_section=username&id=Tyrone

I feel you on this , it's joints like this that keep us in the massa struggle
hold folkz need to wake up and feel the true power . the N word need to
be wiped out our history and replaced with Brotherly and sisterly words
that will link us as people in bonding hope !

surely this brother Tyrone is still in mental slavery and need to be reached with truth
of his history and the meaning of the N word.

not even gonna dignify the site with another visit ... which is sad as I can, therefore, not get there to complain.

But I was thinking the other day: every time that word is used by anyone, them maggots are grinning and thinking "Yup! Them darkies doing our work for us!", because it don't matter how it is said or spelled; they see, and hear, it in it's original, purely derogatory form, pronounced as only they can pronounce it.

The only "up side" (if such exists) is when their silly little white children toss the word around between themselves!! I just love the thought of them rednecks watching/hearing their kids calling themselves that!!

But, yeah; we truly need to get this word out of our vocabulary!

Well like I said when its between us I have always just viewed the word as just another curseword like MF so bad and maybe ignorant but not special maybe thats the only thing thats good about dumb sites like this and idiots like Tyronne with their idea of encouraging even the other kinds to say the word, even fence sitters like me will jump on the side of seeing the word never said since I would much rather see the word disappear than see its usage become common place especailly among the other kinds.
I have checked out the blogs there though seems Tyronne is getting what he deserves apart from the g fools all he is getting there is white racist jokers and culture vulture wannabes.
Oh and this guy, coincidence? maybe or could it be the same fool that tried to infiltrate here with foolisness?

http://www.niggaspace.com/profile.php?sub_section=blog&id=516

oh yeah swettee glad to hear you won't be joining but I have enough faith in the intellgegence of members here that few if anyone here would even think of doing it, unless its to cuss him. after all some folkz here said that they joined stormfront to cuss at them so if they can take time to join a site to cuss at some ignorant cracka fools then I would hope they would do the same to some "brother" for setting up this foolishness.
BTW anyone here with a lot of knowledge about the law?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back