Black People : THIS IS THE STUFF BIBLICAL MYTHS ARE MADE OF

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
THIS IS THE STUFF BIBLICAL MYTHS ARE MADE OF

I just saw the news on cable channel 12, and they reported that a dust cloud the from the Sahara the size of the United States is on it's way to Florida. I'm sorry, but this is really the stuff that Biblical myths are made of. Does this dust cloud have radar or something? No wonder it's so easy to buy a home in Florida...they just don't have any luck. But right now I'm just trying to imagine a dust cloud that large.

Keita said:
THIS IS THE STUFF BIBLICAL MYTHS ARE MADE OF

I just saw the news on cable channel 12, and they reported that a dust cloud the from the Sahara the size of the United States is on it's way to Florida. I'm sorry, but this is really the stuff that Biblical myths are made of. Does this dust cloud have radar or something? No wonder it's so easy to buy a home in Florida...they just don't have any luck. But right now I'm just trying to imagine a dust cloud that large.

I think ancient folks thought natural phenemon was a curse from God because they didn't understand the mechanics of what was going on. They didn't have scientific knowledge like we do today.

Granted, even in today's time if you believe in God you could still say He/She is at least indirectly responsible for these types of things because He/She created the processes to allow them to take place. However, it still doesn't mean that it's a curse or punishment for wrongdoing as these natural phenemon will take place regardless of a population's moral alignment.

<shrug> Not surprised at all: Mother Earth is getting almighty, if you'll pardon the expression, pissed off at those that continue to rape Her and Her's. Prolly somethng to be read into the fact that this is coming out of Africa!! :D lovin_it!

`Course, I could just be full of superstitious mumbo-jumbo too. But what if there really is something to the thought that natural phenomena could point itself at the moral alignment of a population of natural lifeforms? <cue twilight zone theme music>

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back