Black People : THIS IS SO SAD AND RACIST....

The judicial branch of government is separate in power from the executive and legistrative branch. Although the former voted in the Civil Rights amendments that gave African Americans the supposed same rights as citizens the judicial branch is how the U.S government renigeds without looking like they are violating our human rights. But targeted law enforcement, malicious prosecution, and harsher and cruel sentencing is how our human rights to develope has been continually thrawted. The mass incarceration and criminalization of African American men and women has contributed to broken homes and impoverished communities. Even the secret police like the F.B.I and N.S.A targeted AA leaders and out spoken individuals with counter intelligence programs that are blatant criminal framing and character assassination, those deemed too wise to be trapped are killed.

No amount of outcry will change the U.S violations of our right to develop. The AA elite are incohoots and an acceptable amount of collateral damage is acceptable in exchange for the material advancement of that class. All the Michael Browns and Trayvon Martins are meet with well organized protest events that eventually fade after all legal measures are exhausted within the corrupt judicial institution s of the U.S. The world court really has no power to make any country obey any of its own laws nor do they have any power to protect minorities percecuted within corrupt nations.

The judicial branch of government is separate in power from the executive and legistrative branch. Although the former voted in the Civil Rights amendments that gave African Americans the supposed same rights as citizens the judicial branch is how the U.S government renigeds without looking like they are violating our human rights. But targeted law enforcement, malicious prosecution, and harsher and cruel sentencing is how our human rights to develope has been continually thrawted. The mass incarceration and criminalization of African American men and women has contributed to broken homes and impoverished communities. Even the secret police like the F.B.I and N.S.A targeted AA leaders and out spoken individuals with counter intelligence programs that are blatant criminal framing and character assassination, those deemed too wise to be trapped are killed.

No amount of outcry will change the U.S violations of our right to develop. The AA elite are incohoots and an acceptable amount of collateral damage is acceptable in exchange for the material advancement of that class. All the Michael Browns and Trayvon Martins are meet with well organized protest events that eventually fade after all legal measures are exhausted within the corrupt judicial institution s of the U.S. The world court really has no power to make any country obey any of its own laws nor do they have any power to protect minorities percecuted within corrupt nations.

This is why I question the actions of Mike brown's parents running to the UN complaining about things like this. Also, the dog didn't die, they put it down. If he was look at as if he was a cop, and not a dog, they would not have took it's life. This is why I stress to brutha not to do things that is going to put you in the system, you're not going to be viewed and judged as if you were white, so stop thinking you are.

Peace!

[QI'mTE="Enki, post: 902510, member: 26150"]This is why I question the actions of Mike brown's parents running to the UN complaining about things like this. Also, the dog didn't die, they put it down. If he was look at as if he was a cop, and not a dog, they would not have took it's life. This is why I stress to brutha not to do things that is going to put you in the system, you're not going to be viewed and judged as if you were white, so stop thinking you are.

Peace![/QUOTE]

I totally support them going to the world court because it highlights the issue being the U.S government itself not Ferguson alone. When human rights violations occurr in other countries no one blames the local municipality in which it happens we blame that nation itself. Why should the U.S get off the hook when they charge other nations with isolated violations all the time. But all the Feds have to do to stop White cops from killing Black men is to try a few and sentenced them to life. The issue was always in the Feds control as they have jurisdiction everywhere and laws against racism that aren't enforced.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back