Audio Video Web Conferencing : This is Sheed's "House"

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by queentswana, Nov 29, 2009.

1. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    All hats off to Brother Nasheed :toast:
    Thanks to you, last night was awesome!! brother, you said over and over: "This is Sheed's House ...
    Well, Karaoke has proven itself last night that ...yes, KARAOKE is indeed Sheed's House, and you took it to the max brother, I'm sure I can speak for the rest that...We had a blast last night.
    For almost 4 straight hours it was the most dymanic singing in the internet world, I was sooooo very proud of the sisters and brothers that burn the mic down. Let me give props to the singers:​

(sister's)
    Freeda Peoples
    True2thecause
    VITALIFE
    CherryBlossom
    Watzinaname & Daughter (duo)

(brother's)
    Nasheed
    mohammad
    ELDER BA'KHYR
    Tariq

I do feel like I'm missing some but it's truly not intentional, I just had one :toast: to many :D and my minds still foggy so bear with me :lol:

2. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hetep

Thanx so much Queen. I jus fed off the energy of the Family. I LOVE to have fun and last nite allowed me to let my hair down a little bit. Love ya Queen:heart:
    BTW: Im still the Champion until someone beats me. Although the Sista's did there thang, "THEY" aint got nuttin on me.