Black Entertainment : This is sad.....

yeah - unfortunately people at this concert stated that they believed the both were drunk from the start.. missing lyrics etc.. at some point JoJo just sat down centre stage.. wandered off stage in the middle of a song.. etc.. Kinda gotta chuckle at the irony of the lyrics "You picked me up when I was down" ;)

what did strike me was the quality of the stage/venue.. the stage hand walking in the background type thing... it is always painful to watch the great stumble :(

yeah - unfortunately people at this concert stated that they believed the both were drunk from the start.. missing lyrics etc.. at some point JoJo just sat down centre stage.. wandered off stage in the middle of a song.. etc.. Kinda gotta chuckle at the irony of the lyrics "You picked me up when I was down" ;)

what did strike me was the quality of the stage/venue.. the stage hand walking in the background type thing... it is always painful to watch the great stumble :(

you have no idea.....to actually see it in person would break your heart.....they used to be one of my favorite groups.....

Absolutely...

wow...if he has a condition like that he doesnt NEED to be doing any drugs......all thats gonna do is bring on a seizure.....*smh*

I couldnt agree more brotha... and even the singing seemed a lil off no?

Its as sister zulie said - painful indeed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back