Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ... i came in this thread to respond to a post i read of Queenie's NNQueen ... and as i was browsing thru ... oh my gosh ... :eeek: ... i found where Sister Queenie was say'n that she was in the wrong thread, post'n to the wrong stuff, then Brother skuderjaymes told her no, she was in the right place, it's just that this thread was like or referencing some others ... and i still hadn't even found the post i was look'n for ... and it made me think ... maybe i'm in the wrong thread !!! ... :lol: ... :nuts:

whew!

anyway ... while i didn't find the post (yet) i wanted to respond to, i saw a lot of good stuff in here ... a lot of sharing ... and i'd like to remind everyone ... that anyone you don't want to read, that negatively impacts your experience here, you can put them on ignore ... if you do that ... there should be no problems ... and of course, if there are ... after doing that ... please let me know.

also ... i'm intrigued by the underground talk ... and will start a new thread on that

ohhhhhh i know what the post was Sister NNQueen ... you had said something about you didn't see why the Member was banned, perhaps the starter of this thread ... and i haven't verified that they were banned ... but if they were ... and you're coming back reading and not seeing a violation ... :lol: ... well ... that's problematic for me ... :love: ... and i wanted to try to explain ... without taking the time to look at the particulars of the situation that happened some time ago (seems like) ... but anyway ... aint no tell'n Sister ... :lol: ... i kooda problee just got up on the wrong side of the bed ... maybe wasn't as evolved as i am now ... :wink: ... hadn't learned to be as patient and tolerant ... stuff like that ... and ... BAM ... they were banned ... :)

But for real though ... i don't got a lot of patience for folk walk'n in complain'n about what we aint

i've grown some though ... i can take more of it than i useta be able to ... but i still can't take no bunch

pray for me Sister ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

lol ... i came in this thread to respond to a post i read of Queenie's NNQueen ... and as i was browsing thru ... oh my gosh ... :eeek: ... i found where Sister Queenie was say'n that she was in the wrong thread, post'n to the wrong stuff, then Brother skuderjaymes told her no, she was in the right place, it's just that this thread was like or referencing some others ... and i still hadn't even found the post i was look'n for ... and it made me think ... maybe i'm in the wrong thread !!! ... :lol: ... :nuts:

whew!

anyway ... while i didn't find the post (yet) i wanted to respond to, i saw a lot of good stuff in here ... a lot of sharing ... and i'd like to remind everyone ... that anyone you don't want to read, that negatively impacts your experience here, you can put them on ignore ... if you do that ... there should be no problems ... and of course, if there are ... after doing that ... please let me know.

also ... i'm intrigued by the underground talk ... and will start a new thread on that

ohhhhhh i know what the post was Sister NNQueen ... you had said something about you didn't see why the Member was banned, perhaps the starter of this thread ... and i haven't verified that they were banned ... but if they were ... and you're coming back reading and not seeing a violation ... :lol: ... well ... that's problematic for me ... :love: ... and i wanted to try to explain ... without taking the time to look at the particulars of the situation that happened some time ago (seems like) ... but anyway ... aint no tell'n Sister ... :lol: ... i kooda problee just got up on the wrong side of the bed ... maybe wasn't as evolved as i am now ... :wink: ... hadn't learned to be as patient and tolerant ... stuff like that ... and ... BAM ... they were banned ... :)

But for real though ... i don't got a lot of patience for folk walk'n in complain'n about what we aint

i've grown some though ... i can take more of it than i useta be able to ... but i still can't take no bunch

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee
:lol: There have been times when I've gotten up on THAT side of the bed too. No harm, no foul! lol

LOL...spoken like a TRUE sista!

:love:

:lol: There have been times when I've gotten up on THAT side of the bed too. No harm, no foul! lol

LOL...spoken like a TRUE ssta

:love:

You don't look a day over thirty, but you have the WISDOM of a 100 year old! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back