Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, brother Skuder. I am working with a group based in Leimert Park on the first part. The "school" part and "academic context" is what the foundation I am working with will be trying to pull together. But that is going to be broader than a pan African context. Los Angeles. Johannesburg. Guatemala. Brazil. My job is bringing this network together,

Which is why my time remaining here is short,

sounds fantastic. bringing folks together is a beautiful thing.

My computer is having issues tonight. I had written a reply to your comment about what frustrates you, Bro. Omo and then I lost it.

Now that I've returned, I see that you and Bro. skuderjaymes have addressed one of the questions I wanted to raise which is whether this medium is the best source to use to coalition build. It seems you're going to get far more debate here than viable networking.

But it's great to have you here and engaged. You have a lot of knowledge that is priceless.

little off topic...

NNQueen.. always compose your posts in Notepad.. then copy and paste it into the browser. losing words is painful.. notepad is the answer!

So please tell management to get rid of this part of Destee? Is that the point now?

3385988-hammer-and-smashed-alarm-clock-on-blue-tablecloth.jpg

My computer is having issues tonight. I had written a reply to your comment about what frustrates you, Bro. Omo and then I lost it.

Now that I've returned, I see that you and Bro. skuderjaymes have addressed one of the questions I wanted to raise which is whether this medium is the best source to use to coalition build. It seems you're going to get far more debate here than viable networking.

But it's great to have you here and engaged. You have a lot of knowledge that is priceless.

Well Sister, at this point, the best source, as far as I am concerned, is my own social network. But it began with above ground and underground or secret organizing. Some organs are still secret.

No. After over ten years I'm trying to gauge how productive my time, energy and small financial contribution here has been worth it. I know it has for some, based on some of the feedback I get. I guess it comes down to using my time and energy more efficiently and avoiding negative energy which drains my own. I am still here because the positives outweigh the negatives. I am not easily defeated!

If you use windows 7 or 8 you can use "sticky notes". They never delete data until you delete (x) them.
No matter how many times you turn your computer off and on the "sticky notes" stays until like I said you delete it. Bro Skuder is right about using notepad until you're finished typing and IMO I think sticky notes are good for when you might want to get back to a point later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back