Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the focus needs to be off of peoples egos and feeling getting hurt from being challenged in simple conversation, and back on the very real rfecolonization that is going on right this minute on our ancestral continent! No one can deny that Africa, Black Africans need unity like, yesterday they way and at the rate Gates, AFRICOM, the Bilderbergs, Isreal and the Saud are moving!

My bad...I got confused and thought this was the thread that Bro. skuderjaymes posted the link to. Sorry I got off topic.

No problem. The thread in question was closed and he posted this in response/reaction.

I think he posted this out of frustration because he was trying to promote pan Africanism from a spiritual standpoint rather than political. I recently posted to this thread because I agree with his general sentiment.

It seems like in virtually every thread here there are some of the same detractors who either try to control thought, tell people what and how to post and conduct themselves ( non moderators attempting to moderate) and some who outright just derail and hijack every single thread they can get away with.

Personally, it's very frustrating trying to Build with pan Africanists when it seems there are no pan Africanists here building.

And before anyone tries to shoot back at me check out the Pan African Writers Association (bro rapchild provided the link) and take it from there.

The fact that there was no context, ultimately became the problem. No foundation, no background.

The debate become why so many half answers and/or ridicule and secrecy.

I disagree because the background or context is stated in the OP of THIS thread. Is it ridicule stating a fact.

Fact: this is NOT a serious website for Pan Africanism.

I can show and prove the truth of this statement easily, but only with those who are serious and truthful.

For example, I often ask people here, those who are critics, what institutions are you building, and can extend that to , institutions furthering the cause of or leading to pan Africanism?

I know the typical response I get and have gotten over the past 11 years here.

Just watch what follows...,

No problem. The thread in question was closed and he posted this in response/reaction.

I think he posted this out of frustration because he was trying to promote pan Africanism from a spiritual standpoint rather than political. I recently posted to this thread because I agree with his general sentiment.

It seems like in virtually every thread here there are some of the same detractors who either try to control thought, tell people what and how to post and conduct themselves ( non moderators attempting to moderate) and some who outright just derail and hijack every single thread they can get away with.

Personally, it's very frustrating trying to Build with pan Africanists when it seems there are no pan Africanists here building.

And before anyone tries to shoot back at me check out the Pan African Writers Association (bro rapchild provided the link) and take it from there.

Peace Omowale Jabali,

I agree that this is not a site focused-on nor consisting of serious pan-africanism. But it doesn't claim to be. I have to wonder.. Considering the history of Pan Africanism as a movement.. is the public web discussion circuit really a viable format for serious Pan African efforts?

I disagree because the background or context is stated in the OP of THIS thread. Is it ridicule stating a fact.

Fact: this is NOT a serious website for Pan Africanism.

I can show and prove the truth of this statement easily, but only with those who are serious and truthful.

For example, I often ask people here, those who are critics, what institutions are you building, and can extend that to , institutions furthering the cause of or leading to pan Africanism?

I know the typical response I get and have gotten over the past 11 years here.

Just watch what follows...,
My bad Bro. Omowale, my comment was for another post. I had 5 other tabs open.

My sincere apologies.

I see why you disagreed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back