Status
Not open for further replies.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Are mantras similar to affirmations? The OP placed his thread in the PanAfrican forum. Is this more of a cultural tradition as opposed to spiritual--or maybe both?

Are there people here who are competent enough to hold a conversation about mantras? I'd like to learn about it if there are. Maybe someone can start a NEW thread, since the title of this one might be offensive to some.

Just an idea...

yeah.. let's start a new thread.. create a new context.. maybe adHominem.. in one form or another.. will share his ideas also.

skuderjaymes

Nov 2, 2009
Occupation

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Judging by the thread OP(which I have come to agree with) is some are more concerned with provoking others to debate how can any serious discussion take place that can move us forward?

Did the author of this thread mention mantras and if so what was the context in which this was mentioned?

Please don't take offense in my asking questions because I'm trying get a better idea where all of you are coming from.
My bad...I got confused and thought this was the thread that Bro. skuderjaymes posted the link to. Sorry I got off topic.

skuderjaymes

Nov 2, 2009
Occupation
What I have found it is that the members of this community are more about inflating their cyber egos and gaining digital stripes than being an actual platform for Black growth. A few months ago, I posted a thread about improving memory and intelligence. The agenda was to provide long-term growth of Black people through the use of knowledge and education, it was a practical solution. But, the consensus that was long thought of by our oppresses was self-evident but the condescending and belligerent behavior of the members who continued to demand impractical validation of the methods I posted. The things I posted were apart of a long-term strategy drawn up by my nationalist group, which of course I can not reveal because we are trying to take a different approach than the other groups and organisations that have failed and are failing us, making our organisation transparent defeats the purpose of it being nationalist-flavored, since anybody would be able to evaluate and utilize our work. Our work is only meant to be utilized by black people for our growth, but this is not a good enough excuse for some.

I just came back here to see if anything has changed and if there are any serious individuals here committed to pan-African growth, because we are interested in long-term implementation of strategies such as the acquisition of skills and trade and other sciences. These are vital for national building, but like I said the members of this forum (in particular on this closed thread: "Improve Memory and Intelligence" ) are more interested in the eloquence their supposed debating skills.

If nothing more, let this be a waving flag to the serious Black nationalists and pan-Africans out there that this site is not a practical discourse of Black growth of progress, apparently people are more consumed with themselves and receiving digital applause for their ability to be condescending, and I wondered for so long why Black people have failed to progress whiles the Asians have taken over the world. It is no longer a wonder to me.

NNQueen,

You're not off-topic. Adhominem referenced the Improve Memory and Intelligence thread in the OP. He was feeling rejected and this thread was a lash-out. Context is king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: